Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

why do cov want aidy??

this season he has taken col u from potential for auto promotion to well out of playofs with  dreadful end to the season, am i the only one who thinks that would be an odd move for coventry??OTBC

I don''t think he''s a bad manager (though ours is better) I just don''t think he had much to work with.

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think he''s a bad manager (though ours is better) I just don''t think he had much to work with.
[/quote]

I agree. I think Aidy is a capable manager and given some backing i think he''ll do a decent job.

Love your Avatar Morty. A great player and a tragic loss.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think he''s a bad manager (though ours is better) I just don''t think he had much to work with.[/quote]

I agree. I think Aidy is a capable manager and given some backing i think he''ll do a decent job.

Love your Avatar Morty. A great player and a tragic loss.

[/quote]I only changed briefly as I was "avatar curious".Normal service will resume soon.

this season he has taken col u from potential for auto promotion to well out of playofs

he didnt take them from anywhere....he took over after 4 games into the season.....so bit of an exaggeration mate.

What on earth makes you think he''s a decent manager?

His football is terrible