Sign in to follow this  
morty

Live webchat

Capacity hoped to be increased to 27,000 for next season, all new seats in home areas!!

Yeah, I asked him about the Colchester tribunal, but notice someone has already asked about it.

The Crofts question has just been asked. Lets see what response it has. This story has legs otherwise I doubt it would have been included.

"I''m happy to share a little secret with you, which is that my most enjoyable game was Colchester away."

You, me and everyone else! :)

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Nothing said, no insight, waste of time.[/quote]You sure? I thought it was pretty insightful.Were you expecting the club to make massive revealations over a web chat?

Sorry but I know no more about the ambitions of the club than I did before. Fed up hearing about possible investment, competitive budgets, developments in the pipeline.

Experience tells me it''s all hot air. I look forwad to being surprised but won''t hold my breath. I''d rather they did these when they had something concrete & positive to say. Just my opinion.

(Although an extra 1100 seats is news, it''s hardly a reason to pop the champagne corks...)

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Sorry but I know no more about the ambitions of the club than I did before. Fed up hearing about possible investment, competitive budgets, developments in the pipeline.

Experience tells me it''s all hot air. I look forwad to being surprised but won''t hold my breath. I''d rather they did these when they had something concrete & positive to say. Just my opinion.

(Although an extra 1100 seats is news, it''s hardly a reason to pop the champagne corks...)

[/quote]

So why bother going on there then lol [;)]

Jesus, some people aren''t happy unless they are moaning.The sun is out and I''m about to open a cold one.I suggest you do the same.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, some people aren''t happy unless they are moaning.

The sun is out and I''m about to open a cold one.

I suggest you do the same.

[:)]
[/quote]

I didn''t moan [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, some people aren''t happy unless they are moaning.The sun is out and I''m about to open a cold one.I suggest you do the same.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Open a cold one anyway.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, some people aren''t happy unless they are moaning.

The sun is out and I''m about to open a cold one.

I suggest you do the same.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Open a cold one anyway.

[/quote]

Beat ya to it by about 15 minutes lol [:P]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]I''d rather they did these when they had something concrete & positive to say. Just my opinion.[/quote]Mike,Clubs are often terrible when it comes to communicating with their fans, regardless of level etc, so to even get things like webchats etc is a cut above what many teams can expect to receive.I''d rather we had the option to get these updates than be left totally in the dark, it may not be groundbreaking information on a regular basis, but at least it keeps us in the loop to a small degree, and that''s something we should be happy about instead of dismissive.