Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

CITY PLAYERS EMAIL ADRESSES

Hi,just been on ebay and thought i would let you all know that someone is selling email adresses on there of city players.

Theres even a Delia email adress

I think theres Hucks,Saffri,Mulryne,Worthy,Greeno ect

All of them are on Hotmail.co.uk

What a great prezzie for my little boy having one of those

They only start at 10P & there isnt a reserve & it must have cost the person more than 10p to advertise each one lol

anyway just thought id let ya all know.

[quote]Hi,just been on ebay and thought i would let you all know that someone is selling email adresses on there of city players. Theres even a Delia email adress I think theres Hucks,Saffri,Mulryne,Wor...[/quote]

Two Sheds: This ain''t on!.

This information would have been better kept to yourself, or better, passed onto the people concerned. Rather than being ''plastered'' on here my friend.

After all, how would you feel, if I, or the pink''un and others were selling your e''mail details on the WORLDWIDE net for our profit.

No, thought not!.  

you don''t say...i''ve got their telephone nos too ...0898 blah blah blah.......you''ll need to listen to a recorded message regarding impotence first but hang on a few mintes and then you''ll get to speak to Darren Huckerby. its well worth the phone bill...

Well as far as im concerned it''s just a bit of harmless fun by the person involved & compared to some of the posts put on here week in week out running over the same old ground i thought it might make a nice change other than posting my "formation is better than yours" Worthy must go" "Suttons coming home" ect ect !

Your talkin about 10p not £10 for one of those email adresses & my son walks around with Green on the back of his keepers top & for the sake of a few pence which you wouldnt bother to pick up if you dropped i think its well worth it to see a great big grin on his face & to tell all his mates his new email adress is RobertGreen@hotmail.co.uk

Of course they are not there real email adresses of the players,doh & theres enough posters on this site which all have City player related user names.

It really is about time some of you people out there lightened up a bit & relaxed.You only get one shot in life so what the hell !

[quote]Sorry Web Team,i should have pointed out that they were not actually the players real email adresses.[/quote]

Fair enough TwoSheds, we''ll let it go at that, yes?. I''ve scored more own goals on here than anyone (apart from Yankee Canary!) I think!.

But as someone who''s fell victim to Internet ''hassle'' a few years back, I''m a tad touchy on the subject.

This certainly proves that ebay is a sellers market! Anyway a coincidence story for you all... I actually emailed Worthy about 18 months ago (I guessed his email addy from other ncfc employees email addresses, printed on the official ncfc site). I live in west london and used to watch the odd QPR game with my hoops mates when a certain Peter Crouch was playing, and was a big fan (I swear he didn''t lose a header all game and was pretty nippy on the ground) - when he was out of favour at villa i suggested he would be good replacement for Iwan! Lo and behold 6 months later...

[quote]Yes Wizzard we will call it a draw,but you must be melowing in your old age[/quote]

Firstly, TwoSheds, An honourable draw for both of us?, I agree.

Secondly, The wizard mellowing?, highly unlikely.

He''s/I''m addicted to chocolate McVities. And I''ve had 1 whole packet today already (no, I''m not overweight!) Content, would be the word I would have used.

So fear ye not, I haven''t mellowed out in the least, far from it poster''s.

Be afraid, be very afraid, especially if you''re a supporter of the binmen. Hex for them follows shortly.       (Evil cackle)