Sign in to follow this  
Bill

The first thread

on our recent signing would be

Crofts Original

it''s, err a Port

[quote user="City1st"]on our recent signing would be

Crofts Original

it''s, err a Port[/quote]Possibly you''ve been at it?![<:o)] Could have sworn it was a sherry...[D]

Cockburn''s is a port, although it sounds more like a STD to me.

As I posted before, as long asthere is a "s" on the end of his name, I am happy and am spared a minor heart attack. I would not want to witness a headless Tyrone running around the pitch at Carrow Road even one more time.

[quote user="City1st"]No need to swear, it IS sherry

humblest apologies[/quote]Actually, City 1st, I thought you might be making a subtle reference to a certain departing player on whom we didn''t have enough nearly enough threads. Port is a synonym for harbour or...wait for it...dock![;)] [:O][:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="City1st"]No need to swear, it IS sherry

humblest apologies[/quote]Actually, City 1st, I thought you might be making a subtle reference to a certain departing player on whom we didn''t have enough nearly enough threads. Port is a synonym for harbour or...wait for it...dock![;)] [:O][:D][/quote]Way-hey!!!!!! [Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="City1st"]No need to swear, it IS sherry humblest apologies[/quote]

Actually, City 1st, I thought you might be making a subtle reference to a certain departing player on whom we didn''t have enough nearly enough threads. Port is a synonym for harbour or...wait for it...dock![;)] [:O][:D]
[/quote]

Doc''s gone?[:O]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="City1st"]No need to swear, it IS sherry humblest apologies[/quote]Actually, City 1st, I thought you might be making a subtle reference to a certain departing player on whom we didn''t have enough nearly enough threads. Port is a synonym for harbour or...wait for it...dock![;)] [:O][:D][/quote]

Doc''s gone?[:O]

[/quote]Apparently so, Beau.[:''(] I don''t normally bother with the tedious, ephemeral football side of things[:|] - it''s the important stuff like fiduciary duty and leveraged income[8-|] streams that I concentrate on.[;)] But I did seem to see a mention somewhere.[:D]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Cockburn''s is a port, although it sounds more like a STD to me.

As I posted before, as long asthere is a "s" on the end of his name, I am happy and am spared a minor heart attack. I would not want to witness a headless Tyrone running around the pitch at Carrow Road even one more time.

[/quote]

LMFAO [Y]