Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Shock Horror

So some City fans are not happy with first summer signing,what a crap signing they scream,even though they haven''t seen him in a City shirt,my God what a bunch of  planks give it a rest and give players a chance,comparing Gunns ideas of a good player and Lamberts is like comparing Cheryl Cole to a fat bird from Ipswich so stop calling him the new OTJ and stop moaning that we are going to struggle next season on the basis of one player signing who some of you haven''t heard of,bloody hell people what will make some of you stop moaning and just get behind PL and the players old and new!!

I believe he is getting insurance back up players....I am sure the big names are not going yet and agents are getting bids from teams.

Re OTJ, I think given a run he will be a good player for us, he has all the attributes and hope he does well, just like all Norwich players.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]So some City fans are not happy with first summer signing,what a crap signing they scream,even though they haven''t seen him in a City shirt,my God what a bunch of  planks give it a rest and give players a chance,comparing Gunns ideas of a good player and Lamberts is like comparing Cheryl Cole to a fat bird from Ipswich so stop calling him the new OTJ and stop moaning that we are going to struggle next season on the basis of one player signing who some of you haven''t heard of,bloody hell people what will make some of you stop moaning and just get behind PL and the players old and new!![/quote]

Thank you for that incisive post.

By the way, have you heard of something called ''punctuation''?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]comparing Gunns ideas of a good player and Lamberts is like comparing Cheryl Cole to a fat bird from Ipswich[/quote]That''s dangerous ground.Gunn signed Grant Holt.Lambert brought in Steven Elliott.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]So some City fans are not happy with first summer signing,what a crap signing they scream,even though they haven''t seen him in a City shirt,my God what a bunch of  planks give it a rest and give players a chance,comparing Gunns ideas of a good player and Lamberts is like comparing Cheryl Cole to a fat bird from Ipswich so stop calling him the new OTJ and stop moaning that we are going to struggle next season on the basis of one player signing who some of you haven''t heard of,bloody hell people what will make some of you stop moaning and just get behind PL and the players old and new!![/quote]

[/quote]

By the way have you heard of an illness called CFS/ME which affects brain function and makes it hard for people to concentrate and affects everyday tasks such as talking,walking and posting on football forums so that lovely folk like you can judge,mmm no thought not. Think before you post mate because not every thing is always as straight forward as it seems,i''m just happy that i can still do all the above mentioned activities because 12 months ago i barely could,punctuation is the least of my worries Link!!!

Correct!

I get thoroughly p issed of with some fans uncalled for, negativity, but it was the same in 1950''s and ever since!

This season just gone was a massive success, regardless of the fact it was in the 3rd Division (Leeds and Forests 3 season spell in the same League make that obvious) yet some fans will try to pick holes!

Nothings perfect and nothing ever will be! 

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Correct!

I get thoroughly p issed of with some fans uncalled for, negativity, but it was the same in 1950''s and ever since!

This season just gone was a massive success, regardless of the fact it was in the 3rd Division (Leeds and Forests 3 season spell in the same League make that obvious) yet some fans will try to pick holes!

Nothings perfect and nothing ever will be! 

[/quote]

Very good point about Leeds and Forest.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PhatCanary"]comparing Gunns ideas of a good player and Lamberts is like comparing Cheryl Cole to a fat bird from Ipswich[/quote]

That''s dangerous ground.

Gunn signed Grant Holt.
Lambert brought in Steven Elliott.
[/quote]

Elliott was never bad, just never got the service.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

By the way have you heard of an illness called CFS/ME which affects brain function and makes it hard for people to concentrate and affects everyday tasks such as talking,walking and posting on football forums so that lovely folk like you can judge,mmm no thought not. Think before you post mate because not every thing is always as straight forward as it seems,i''m just happy that i can still do all the above mentioned activities because 12 months ago i barely could,punctuation is the least of my worries Link!!!

[/quote]

I have M.E too and have had for the last 8 years and have to say it does sometimes affect how the brain functions, especially on a bad day, but I try and take my time when typing in hope of not making too many mistakes.

I agree with everything the O/P said, except for one thing, his female reference. I am rather partial to fat birds from Ipswich.