Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Re: come on Blackpool

Both good away days i agree especially Burnley with a few pints and a burger + chips in the cricket club beforehand. I''m looking forward to ''Boro, Scunthorpe and forest too as I''ve never been to those grounds.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]was/nt Dave Jones a born again Piedo perverted barstewart[/quote]No.  He was falsely accused and all the accusations were withdrawn.

‘It was the worst thing

somebody could possibly accuse you of. He said he’d rather be up

for

murder than something like this because he’s so anti-abuse.’ These

words

were spoken last year by Ann Jones, the wife of former Southampton

football manager David Jones. She was describing her husband’s

reaction to

the multiple allegations of  sexual abuse he was facing.

On Tuesday, in a courtroom packed with

expectant

journalists, the long nightmare of David Jones, his wife, and

their four

children, came to an end. One of Britain’s most popular football

managers

walked out of Liverpool Crown Court an innocent man after all

charges

against him were withdrawnIf you can be bothered, you might learn something....http://www.richardwebster.net/endthiscruelinjustice.html

let''s get this back on track as it is supposed to be a football conversation!

I''m going for Blackpool, they have been good to watch this year and play good football, also good for football that smaller teams who don''t spend big and get into trouble financially can achieve success!

Something about the way Cardiff that stinks, as one if their former board members mentioned on sky yesterday they hae spent big to try and get there with money they clearly don''t have!

So from me for what it''s worth, c''mon Blackpool and let''s get bonkers Olly on Match of the day

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]was/nt Dave Jones a born again Piedo perverted barstewart[/quote]Out of order! Apologise and withdraw.

How can he withdraw?

Plenty of other people have been racist, including you Wiz.

Anyway, back to the match, I hope the leek eating, Sheep raping, peanut ball loving, thugish nobrots lose. Shouldn''t even be in the English league, especially when they have the Welsh FA on their side and get away with murder. I have had the pleasure of working a match with the Cardif ''fans'' and they were the worst I have seen in my life. Kunts, hope they are all blessed with herpes.

I want Cardiff to win.  I''m sat here working in Cardiff as I speak, and contrary to popular belief, the Premiership would be better for their inclusion.  Good team, good ground - and a bloody good night out for all of the Premiership away fans!  Can''t say that about Blackpool can you!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]How can he withdraw?

Plenty of other people have been racist, including you Wiz.

Anyway, back to the match, I hope the leek eating, Sheep raping, peanut ball loving, thugish nobrots lose. Shouldn''t even be in the English league, especially when they have the Welsh FA on their side and get away with murder. I have had the pleasure of working a match with the Cardif ''fans'' and they were the worst I have seen in my life. Kunts, hope they are all blessed with herpes.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]How can he withdraw? Plenty of other people have been racist, including you Wiz. Anyway, back to the match, I hope the leek eating, Sheep raping, peanut ball loving, thugish nobrots lose. Shouldn''t even be in the English league, especially when they have the Welsh FA on their side and get away with murder. I have had the pleasure of working a match with the Cardif ''fans'' and they were the worst I have seen in my life. Kunts, hope they are all blessed with herpes.[/quote]I don''t call people Piedo''s CIB...........especially when its been proved so in Court!

I personally would like Blackpool to pull it off. Just because its a wonderful story. As for the Dave Jones stuff that was terrible and people shouldn''t make jokes about it. The judge said that he couldn''t beleive how the case got so far because all of it was just complete fabrication and made up. Jones''s father slipped into a coma shortly after the accusations and died. That''s probably the most horrendous bit of the story. That his father might have gone to grave with even a niggling doubt that the accusations might be true.  Furthermore as Jones has said he may been proven to be completely innocent but the stigma of that court appearance will never go away. Hence why still get stupid comments on threads like these.

I''m siding with Blackpool.For most of the reasons already mentioned (apart from the paedo speculation)

There is no place for narrow minded comments like this on this board. Particulary

following a court case that dismissed all charges. Cardiff I feel would be good for the premiership. Plus  they have Malasian investment, and so I dont think they will be going into administration if they lose today.

Well you managed to get it wrong as well Clean Shirt!

Come on Blackpool. I don''t agree with Welsh teams playing in the English leagues, same as under no circumstances do I want Scottish teams to be given the opportunity just because their respective leagues are $hit.

As Holloway has said, it will give them the ground they want, the training facilities they want, and it will rejuvenate all of Blackpool with all the money that they will get and all of the fans that will head to Blackpool and help local businesses.

C''mon Blackpool, and a victory for all the smaller clubs. Any club that can achieve the play-offs on a total player wage bill of around 5 million pounds deserves success IMO.  A win for Blackpool gives hope to all of the clubs throughout the league, and a defeat for Cardiff says that money is not everything.   

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]was/nt Dave Jones a born again Piedo perverted barstewart[/quote]Out of order! Apologise and withdraw.[/quote]

Firstly, why?

Second, to whom?

Third, who gives a shitttt?

Fourth, how many noriwch fans sing about Keano being a paedo dog wanking cnut and nobody gives a flying fcuk????

Stop being so bloody self righteous and get a life.