Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Andrew Crofts, Brighton

Haven''t seen a thread on this...(although someone will)

We are looking at the possibility of signing him! Anyone know anything about him??

Midfielder could be a replacement for russell?? [;)]

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]I doubt there is anything in this as I am sure Lambert is looking for better players than this.[/quote]

are you a loyal brighton fan and know just how good he is?

Grant holt was a leageu 2 player and went up a league, why can''t a league 1 player make the step up?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]I doubt there is anything in this as I am sure Lambert is looking for better players than this.[/quote]

Grant holt was a leageu 2 player and went up a league, why can''t a league 1 player make the step up?

[/quote]

I hear from quite a good source that he would be on around 9k a year.

[quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

9k a year?? [:O]surely u mean 9k a week.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:$] I do indeed mean that. My bad haha

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought that was quite a lot tbh. I think he is on around 3k at Brighton.

[quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]9k a week, how do brighton afford that?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He would be on 9k a week if he came to Norwich, he is currently on 3k a week at Brighton.

[/quote]9k a week, how do brighton afford that?![/quote]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is on 3k a week at Brighton, but when Norwich sign him he will be on 9k a week.

9K a week dont talk so much rubbish ! Well if he wanted 9K a week we certainly wont be signing him !

[quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is on 3k a week at Brighton, but when Norwich sign him he will be on 9k a week.

[/quote]

are you sure you don''t mean ''IF''?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I mean when [;)]

[quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I mean when [;)]

[/quote]

I bloody hope not. League One player at best. Very average.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I mean when [;)]

[/quote]

I bloody hope not. League One player at best. Very average.

[/quote]

I hope not too!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Black Panther"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like I said nana when [;)]

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]How do you know he is on 9k a week? [/quote]

thats just some outrageous guess!

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]How do you know he is on 9k a week? [/quote]

[/quote]

According to Brighton fans we offered him an extra 2k a week ontop of his usual wages, sounds more realistic to me.

[/quote]

I was told that figure by someone who told me that we would be signing crofts.

£9,000 a week, what kind of planet are you on?That''s almost half a mill a year, considering our playing budget of £13m was high 2 years ago I doubt we''d be paying signings from the lower leagues £468,000 a year now.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]£9,000 a week, what kind of planet are you on?

That''s almost half a mill a year, considering our playing budget of £13m was high 2 years ago I doubt we''d be paying signings from the lower leagues £468,000 a year now.
[/quote]

We don''t pay anyone £9k a week now that Doc and Curo have gone.

Can''t see £9k a week being likely, but clearly we would and should be able to offer a lot more than Brighton.

IMO he seems to be a decent enough signing, we need a good mix of players in our squad and are a little lacking in ''combative'' m/f''s. A Brighton supporting mate of mine reckons he is a good player, so time will tell - if they do the business I don''t suppose anyone will care less who we get and/or where they come from.