Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Blackpool

[quote user="Mike Grant"]My point was that Morty like it or not responded to a post laughing at someone in a wheelchair with a smiley face..... Make your own conclusions. It''s quite straight forward really. To be honest Morty in IMO is a bit of a bore & I was growing tired of his constant gripe of people posting, having a go at Houston Canary etc. Just thought it would be funny to see if he could take it, he can''t. Time to move on[/quote] hang on a sec... I swear before you said that that was mr chops! This really is like an episode of lost!

Morty,

Calm down son. I''ve read it, it''s clear and I have my opinion on it but hey lets move on, I''ve made my point.

You know it makes sense.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Morty,

Calm down son. I''ve read it, it''s clear and I have my opinion on it but hey lets move on, I''ve made my point.

You know it makes sense.[/quote]Your point is wrong.[:)]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Actually Morty it was Mr Chops laughing at the fact First Wizard is permanently wheelchair bound, you just put a smiey face afterwards.... well done. Must be proud..... Want me to go on? I believe First Wizard told Mr Chops (& you) to f*ck off? That''s the problem with bullies they use their own intelligence as the standard. Anyway my post about Blackpool was to highlight the riches one gets for going up and how we will find it hard to compete with the likes of Blackpool LOL! (just for you Arthur x)[/quote]

so why are you having a go at morty? He wasn''t insulting Wiz in any way

Sigh... never mind I''m wrong & Morty is a lovely lovely chap that is nice & sensible to everyone & really should be the leader of us all.... Better?

blackpool buying success, you avin a laugh! their highest paid player gets £6k a week, less than some of our stars. also during the close season their players only get £90 a week. to add to that the players have to wash their own training kit. and finally they have a capacity stadium of 12,000. this team has not bought success and is one of the smallest clubs in the division. sheer hard work and good management hav got this promotion and there is no element of money being a factor. its a great story and gives us all hope that norwich shud be able to try and emulate their achievement. it definately can happen, and heres hoping it will

[quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Actually Morty it was Mr Chops laughing at the fact First Wizard is permanently wheelchair bound, you just put a smiey face afterwards.... well done. Must be proud..... Want me to go on? I believe First Wizard told Mr Chops (& you) to f*ck off? That''s the problem with bullies they use their own intelligence as the standard. Anyway my post about Blackpool was to highlight the riches one gets for going up and how we will find it hard to compete with the likes of Blackpool LOL! (just for you Arthur x)[/quote]

so why are you having a go at morty? He wasn''t insulting Wiz in any way

[/quote]Its all about realising you''re wrong but continuing anyway and hoping no one will notice and you can style out of it.Perhaps we should ask Wiz what happened when we next see him, that''ll clear this right up.[:)]

Nope that''s not it.....

By the way well done on not swearing for two posts.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Sigh... never mind I''m wrong & Morty is a lovely lovely chap that is nice & sensible to everyone & really should be the leader of us all.... Better?[/quote]Wow, methinks you really have some issues lol.[:)]

No Morty just posted a smiley post in reply to Mr Chops post.... so I guess he did not actually abuse First wizard, just found it funny.

It''s something I just would not have done.

I find Morty a bit of an opinionated soul (LOL!) I''m sure he''s a lovely fellow

[quote user="Mike Grant"]No Morty just posted a smiley post in reply to Mr Chops post.... so I guess he did not actually abuse First wizard, just found it funny.

It''s something I just would not have done.

I find Morty a bit of an opinionated soul (LOL!) I''m sure he''s a lovely fellow[/quote]Lol, you''re full of crap.And wrong, to boot.

Nope that''s not it.....

By the way well done on not swearing for two posts.

Is that in reply to me??? If so what do you mean by that???

This is turning into Lost....with alternative worlds....and flashes nobody else can see..........

Morty,

Thankfully laughing when someone takes the p*ss out of a wheelchair bound person is not one of them :o)

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Morty,

Thankfully laughing when someone takes the p*ss out of a wheelchair bound person is not one of them :o)[/quote]I shall bid you good night mate, you''re just another boring WUM with a hard on for me.Sleep well.[:)]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Arthur I don''t believe you have swore so no.[/quote] then were you refering to me? [:S]

Come on them Morty,

What part of what I said is incorrect?

You being so keen on fact & all... :o)

No freddy I wasn''t... Do I have to answer this for the whole board LOL!

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Come on them Morty,

What part of what I said is incorrect?

You being so keen on fact & all... :o)[/quote]In reply to Mr Chops post I replied "Blimey, harsh" no smiley.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]No freddy I wasn''t... Do I have to answer this for the whole board LOL![/quote] Don''t worry then, you''ve admitted that you''ve had a problem with Morty and tried to put the whole thing to bed (even if you were right/wrong on the smiley face thing) so I have no quarrell with you [:)]

Now now Morty, go check the post

15/05/2010, 10:37 Look I''ve even given you the time & date...

Anyway, I''ve made the point it''s getting dull & your using schoolboy insults about hard ons etc. LOL!

Freddy,

I have no problems with any City supporter but have noticed that Morty likes to insult other reasonable people on here. I thought he was an Ip*wich fan at one point....

I guess I''d be better positive posting.

PS. What''s a WUM? Not being a spot adolescent & all....http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Anyway, I''ve made the point

Dont want to argue Mike, but I dont think you have mate.........8 pages and none about the original point of the thread lol.

Dont want to argue Mike, but I dont think you have mate.........8 pages and none about the original point of the thread lol.

Not very good at this am I.... (ps. don''t tell Morty)