Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Blackpool

Problem with this board are the sad people like Morty, Clipped etc who think they own the board and who think other posters look up to.

you dont honestly believe that do you.............

Risdale was quoted yesterday as saying the clubs financial footing was secure, regardless of todays result-the investment wasn''t dependant on victory today.

However, one of their players was also quoted yesterday as saying it was "win or bust" so who do you believe?

They have extra time from the IR to pay what they owe them, that is due now, so its a big bill for the new owners to find straight away. They may need to sell players like Ledley and Chopra as well. If they sell Chopra, expect Newcastle to be interested, I reckon if that happens, they''ll be one of a whole host of clubs looking at Leroy Lita-possibly Blackpool included.

Thats just my speculating of course, but what will be interesting is seeing who, if anyone, Blackpool now release, bearing in mind that might include players who have been in a CCC play off campaign.

Morty has said many things, but I cant recall him ever abusing the handicapped........not on accusing people of things like that mate.

REad it in one of his replies to someone he didn''t like. I was shocked too.... sad

Clipped, I guess if you set your sights so low you always had a chance... I''m please you''ve finally found a purpose for your life.

Bless.

I''ve a big job & you''ll have one day when you grow up :o)

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Morty has said many things, but I cant recall him ever abusing the handicapped........not on accusing people of things like that mate.

REad it in one of his replies to someone he didn''t like. I was shocked too.... sad[/quote]So, my question still stands, bell-end.Where did I exactly abuse a handicapped person?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Here''s hoping Cardiff now go bust.  They''ve lived beyond their means for far too many seasons, and even managed to con their way into building a new stadium.  Hamman put them in ridiculous amounts of debt by trying to force them from being a lowly Division 4/3/League Two team to trying to compete with the big boys.  This failed, and everyone thought they might go bust...but who steps in...the crook that is Peter Ridsdale. 

Ridsdale is a virus on football, after his shocking display at Leeds how he was allowed back into football is beyond me.  Yet again he has tried to buy success by pushing a club to live beyond their means.  I feel sorry for some of the fans, although Cardiff fans are some of the worst in football, but I do not feel sorry for the club if they go bust.  It is a disgusting way to run a football club, and they will (hopefully) get everything they deserve.
[/quote]I will never wish that on anyone.........although I''d make an exception in Scum''s case.[/quote]

You wanted us to go into admin Wiz......

Fair enough, but they have cheated their way to the position they got to today, it is not good for football and a club needs to be made an example of.
[/quote]To be fair star, only if it guarenteed Smith''s removel, but since PL''s arrival, I''ve chilled out over it.

You know... or are you saying it''s wrong in which case I forgive you.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]You know... or are you saying it''s wrong in which case I forgive you.[/quote]Feel free to substantiate your accusation.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]You know... or are you saying it''s wrong in which case I forgive you.[/quote] Seriously you''re making a t*t of yourself, if your gonna accuse him of something at least have the evidence to back him up...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mike Grant"]Morty has said many things, but I cant recall him ever abusing the handicapped........not on accusing people of things like that mate.

REad it in one of his replies to someone he didn''t like. I was shocked too.... sad[/quote]So, my question still stands, bell-end.Where did I exactly abuse a handicapped person?[/quote]

Was it that joke you told about Raymond Burr of Ironside fame? The one where there was talk of a new series being made, but Burr declined because he was tired of being pushed around?

Or of course if you realise that you''re completely wrong and have been a tit then feel free to apologise.[:)]

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="Mike Grant"]You know... or are you saying it''s wrong in which case I forgive you.[/quote] Seriously you''re making a t*t of yourself, if your gonna accuse him of something at least have the evidence to back him up...[/quote] I mean''t it not him! Now I''m the one making a t*t of myself!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mike Grant"]Morty has said many things, but I cant recall him ever abusing the handicapped........not on accusing people of things like that mate.

REad it in one of his replies to someone he didn''t like. I was shocked too.... sad[/quote]So, my question still stands, bell-end.Where did I exactly abuse a handicapped person?[/quote]

Was it that joke you told about Raymond Burr of Ironside fame? The one where there was talk of a new series being made, but Burr declined because he was tired of being pushed around?[/quote][:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Here''s hoping Cardiff now go bust.  They''ve lived beyond their means for far too many seasons, and even managed to con their way into building a new stadium.  Hamman put them in ridiculous amounts of debt by trying to force them from being a lowly Division 4/3/League Two team to trying to compete with the big boys.  This failed, and everyone thought they might go bust...but who steps in...the crook that is Peter Ridsdale. 

Ridsdale is a virus on football, after his shocking display at Leeds how he was allowed back into football is beyond me.  Yet again he has tried to buy success by pushing a club to live beyond their means.  I feel sorry for some of the fans, although Cardiff fans are some of the worst in football, but I do not feel sorry for the club if they go bust.  It is a disgusting way to run a football club, and they will (hopefully) get everything they deserve.
[/quote]I will never wish that on anyone.........although I''d make an exception in Scum''s case.[/quote]

You wanted us to go into admin Wiz......

Fair enough, but they have cheated their way to the position they got to today, it is not good for football and a club needs to be made an example of.
[/quote]

To be fair star, only if it guarenteed Smith''s removel, but since PL''s arrival, I''ve chilled out over it.[/quote]

A politician will say, "I''m for the rich and the poor" whereas Wizard refuses to say, "I''ve changed my mind again", but rather says, "I''ve chilled out over it". Wizard for Prime Minister. [:D]

This has got to be the 1st thread where NOBODY has actually had a debate concerning the original posters start to the thread........says it all.....

Actually Morty it was Mr Chops laughing at the fact First Wizard is permanently wheelchair bound, you just put a smiey face afterwards.... well done. Must be proud..... Want me to go on?

I believe First Wizard told Mr Chops (& you) to f*ck off?

That''s the problem with bullies they use their own intelligence as the standard.

Anyway my post about Blackpool was to highlight the riches one gets for going up and how we will find it hard to compete with the likes of Blackpool

LOL! (just for you Arthur x)

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Actually Morty it was Mr Chops laughing at the fact First Wizard is permanently wheelchair bound, you just put a smiey face afterwards.... well done. Must be proud..... Want me to go on?

I believe First Wizard told Mr Chops (& you) to f*ck off?

That''s the problem with bullies they use their own intelligence as the standard.

Anyway my post about Blackpool was to highlight the riches one gets for going up and how we will find it hard to compete with the likes of Blackpool

LOL! (just for you Arthur x)[/quote]Ah, so I am guilty by association?And you are morally outraged on Wiz''s behalf, how noble of you.You failed to mention the post where I said "Blimey, harsh"Now f uck off mate.[:)]

In Mortys defence, which is a rarity......I havent read anything offensive about the handicpped and according to some im on here all the while lol.

I''d agree that if they can get into the play offs, so can we. Winning it however is another thing which alot comes of luck.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]What people forget is that Blackpool have had quite a lot of investment from their Latvian backer, but you are right it shows what is possible with the right manager at the helm who is backed with hard cash....[/quote]

They''ve hardly broke the bank have they? Charlie Adam is there highest ever transfer fee paid at £500k

What people forget is that Blackpool have had quite a lot of investment from their Latvian backer

Not that much cash to be honest sons.....not enough to get you a new seat anyhow LOL.

[quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Obviously you are going to be hacked off losing in the play off final but demanding the manager gets sacked???........Please............[/quote]
To the thread title.....hopefully
[/quote]

Where did you find that picture of my missus?

I don''t see how anyone on this board can criticise the "post quality" after some of the guff I''ve read on here. You don''t have to be a serial poster to have an opinion ladies.