Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Blackpool

So that''s £50m next year and another £48 over 4 years when they''re relegated. Less of the little I''d say....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]LOL clipped canary!!![/quote]erm.. didn''t you make your own thread about Blackpool too?

erm.. didn''t you make your own thread about Blackpool too?

Yes....difference being I made a whole new topic, and a long post, going into detail............rather than start a thread off with one piffly sentence............do you understand the difference???

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Excellent use of a new thread there! Didn''t want a BIG comment like that getting lost in someone else''s thread eh?

Good for you!

[Y] 
[/quote]

Now that is good sarcasm.Well done keep it up[Y]

Here''s hoping Cardiff now go bust.  They''ve lived beyond their means for far too many seasons, and even managed to con their way into building a new stadium.  Hamman put them in ridiculous amounts of debt by trying to force them from being a lowly Division 4/3/League Two team to trying to compete with the big boys.  This failed, and everyone thought they might go bust...but who steps in...the crook that is Peter Ridsdale.  Ridsdale is a virus on football, after his shocking display at Leeds how he was allowed back into football is beyond me.  Yet again he has tried to buy success by pushing a club to live beyond their means.  I feel sorry for some of the fans, although Cardiff fans are some of the worst in football, but I do not feel sorry for the club if they go bust.  It is a disgusting way to run a football club, and they will (hopefully) get everything they deserve.

New owner taking over so dont hold your breath waiting for that to happen , Ridsdale was off after todays game promotion or not.

Isn''t there a new consortium, Malaysian I think, who are putting some money into Cardiff so it may not be admin just yet.

I can think of only one thing that Peter Ridsdale is very good at - it''s spending other peoples money.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Isn''t there a new consortium, Malaysian I think, who are putting some money into Cardiff so it may not be admin just yet.

I can think of only one thing that Peter Ridsdale is very good at - it''s spending other peoples money.

[/quote]I heard that their investment was dependent on the result today.

Cardiff fans calling for Dave Jones to be sacked.......they finish 4th, get to the play off final......they came as close to the premiership as possible and they want him sacked....unbelievale.....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Cardiff fans calling for Dave Jones to be sacked.......they finish 4th, get to the play off final......they came as close to the premiership as possible and they want him sacked....unbelievale.....[/quote] really! he took them basically to the play offs last year (or into thm by points and goal difference but just missingout because of goals scored) and to the fa cup final... absolute idiots!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Obviously you are going to be hacked off losing in the play off final but demanding the manager gets sacked???........Please............[/quote] apparantly he is on 800k a year though, butI''d still say he''s done an amazing job.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Obviously you are going to be hacked off losing in the play off final but demanding the manager gets sacked???........Please............[/quote]To the thread title.....hopefully

apparantly he is on 800k a year

I doubt hes even on half that to be honest..Fergies only {i say only??} just over 1m apperently....managers dont get paid big bucks, unless they are world class like Mourinho etc.

Problem with this board are the sad people like Morty, Clipped etc who think they own the board and who think other posters look up to...... how ironic & how funny LOL!

There again what do you expect, Morty abuses handicapped people....

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Here''s hoping Cardiff now go bust.  They''ve lived beyond their means for far too many seasons, and even managed to con their way into building a new stadium.  Hamman put them in ridiculous amounts of debt by trying to force them from being a lowly Division 4/3/League Two team to trying to compete with the big boys.  This failed, and everyone thought they might go bust...but who steps in...the crook that is Peter Ridsdale. 

Ridsdale is a virus on football, after his shocking display at Leeds how he was allowed back into football is beyond me.  Yet again he has tried to buy success by pushing a club to live beyond their means.  I feel sorry for some of the fans, although Cardiff fans are some of the worst in football, but I do not feel sorry for the club if they go bust.  It is a disgusting way to run a football club, and they will (hopefully) get everything they deserve.
[/quote]I will never wish that on anyone.........although I''d make an exception in Scum''s case.

I think a number of clubs do deserve to go into Admin, and Cardiff may be one of them as they have chased a dream and now have massive debts from a gamble that they lost.  I would be sad as a good friend of mine is a massive Cardiff fan (he chairs the Cardiff London Supporters Club) and spends hours every day sorting out tickets, transport arrangements for fans etc.  He''ll be gutted tonight and admin would be a further kick in the teeth for him and all the fans.  I don''t think Cardiff fans are that bad, nothing like as bad as Leeds.

Quote - Yes....difference being I made a whole new topic, and a long post, going into detail............rather than start a thread off with one piffly sentence............do you understand the difference???

Pity your long detailed post was sooooo dull :o)

Should have stuck to a piffy sentence. Good man.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Here''s hoping Cardiff now go bust.  They''ve lived beyond their means for far too many seasons, and even managed to con their way into building a new stadium.  Hamman put them in ridiculous amounts of debt by trying to force them from being a lowly Division 4/3/League Two team to trying to compete with the big boys.  This failed, and everyone thought they might go bust...but who steps in...the crook that is Peter Ridsdale.  Ridsdale is a virus on football, after his shocking display at Leeds how he was allowed back into football is beyond me.  Yet again he has tried to buy success by pushing a club to live beyond their means.  I feel sorry for some of the fans, although Cardiff fans are some of the worst in football, but I do not feel sorry for the club if they go bust.  It is a disgusting way to run a football club, and they will (hopefully) get everything they deserve.[/quote]I will never wish that on anyone.........although I''d make an exception in Scum''s case.[/quote]You wanted us to go into admin Wiz......Fair enough, but they have cheated their way to the position they got to today, it is not good for football and a club needs to be made an example of.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]apparantly he is on 800k a year I doubt hes even on half that to be honest..Fergies only {i say only??} just over 1m apperently....managers dont get paid big bucks, unless they are world class like Mourinho etc.[/quote] Yeah, I was a bit sceptical about that figure, but it keeps beig mentoned on the cardiff forums...

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Problem with this board are the sad people like Morty, Clipped etc who think they own the board and who think other posters look up to...... how ironic & how funny LOL!

There again what do you expect, Morty abuses handicapped people....[/quote]Sorry, but where did I abuse handicapped people exactly?

Pity your long detailed post was sooooo dull :o)

Should have stuck to a piffy sentence. Good man.

LOL...Well the replys on my thread are not all taking the piss out of the original poster mate lol.

Morty has said many things, but I cant recall him ever abusing the handicapped........not on accusing people of things like that mate.

Yeah, I was a bit sceptical about that figure, but it keeps beig mentoned on the cardiff forums...

I see your point....but Cardiff fans are having a good old rant and will make up anything to get more people to abuse Dave Jones...........now that sounds familuar.......

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Problem with this board are the sad people like Morty, Clipped etc who think they own the board and who think other posters look up to...... how ironic & how funny LOL!

There again what do you expect, Morty abuses handicapped people....[/quote]At last! The fame that I''ve craved all these years! I''d just like to thank my family, my friends, my fellow posters, the guy in the off-license and many, many others that I haven''t got time to mention.And lastly thanks to you Mike. For finally helping me to realise this dream.You keep your chin up mister. One day people might look up to you too........(Or you could just get a job as a window cleaner!)[;)]