Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

Anyone off to Carrow Road on saturday?

Anyone chippin in with the volunteering at Carrow Road on saturday to do the painting?  apparently im one of 50 selected volunteers to go down there 1st thing and do some decorating....... dont know what areas or where in the stadium but sounds like fun and at least the club is saving some money.  and to top it off. getting a free ticket to one of the big friendlies.  bring it on. 

I am joint manager of a team playing at Carrow road today!  I work for Smurfits and they have hired the ground for a charity match to raise funds for E.A C.H. I can''t wait!!

This is a brilliant idea! Saves money! and brings the community into ncfc! Are details on the official site?

Well you are a lucky bunny aren''t you! None of my family got an invite and I have long been suggesting to management that they use some of their 20,000 season ticket holders to help at the club many of whom would joyfully work for the club for free. Make sure you do a good job!

[quote user="barclay_canary"] but sounds like fun [/quote]

You must be young....

This has to be nothing more than a winner, ther are many fans with time on thier hands and would jump at the chance of helping

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]A plea to the volunteers....Please, please, please replace my old, faded and jaded plastic seat with a shiny new one......many thanks[/quote]Your own fault SoB, you shouldn''t have taken that rebate! [;)]

Absolutely great day.  the day was spent painting the yellow edging on all the steps in the stadium tio enable City to achieve their safety certificate.  Also the Black railings and the yellow gates were all painted to clean up the whole stadium.  While we were there there was corporate matches being played so we got to watch some shocking goalkeeping. I think 1st game was 5-1 and the second game was 6-0.  great fun.  Canaries for the Community do some great work and the whole was great fun. this is a great way that the club has saved some money. They would have had to pay someone to go and do it and CFTC have helped city big time.  I doubt anyone in the lower stands will get new seats cos they do look a bit grotty and splattered in bird crap.  lol