Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

That defender playing for Blackpool..

yesterday,cant remember his name at mo due to sun after sat night,but a couple of years ago he was in a team that was bottom of league 2 and dropped out of the league to conf....And yesterday he was one of the defenders that really impressed me...Goes to show how low you can go and still find a player that can perform at this level! ....Gilks looked really poor yesterday

If we were after him i missed that.....Marshall wasnt looking as confident as when here,but Gilks will no way make it in the prem if that wasnt a one! ...Having said that,it was a boiling cauldron and the placement of the pitch is pathetic,going directly east to west,as even the players were sheilding their eyes before the ball dropped down,let alone the keepers!

Yip, Baptiste was at Mansfield and Worthy wanted him, he is not the nicest person I''ve ever met

but Gilks will no way make it in the prem

To be honest, I didnt think he was good enough for League One, let alone the championship when we signed him.....however, I havent watched blackpool week in week out, but he must be doing something right......perhaps be a bit a Bo jenson of Burnley in the prem....hit and miss......