Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Open Day??

Anyone know when it is this year?

It was day after relegation last year, but a week before the start of the season one year. I haven''t heard anything about it this time around.

Don''t think there is an open day this year, not sure why but I''m sure I heard it mentioned. I went last year and it was one of the most solemn days of my life, terribly depressing afternoon.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Anyone know when it is this year? It was day after relegation last year, but a week before the start of the season one year. I haven''t heard anything about it this time around.[/quote]

There was an exact same thread about this started on 5th May under the original title of.....yes you have quessed it.....Open Day.

There will be an event at Carrow Road on the last Sunday in July or the first Sunday in August.

There will be an event at Carrow Road on the last Sunday in July or the first Sunday in August.

I thoght they said they were not having one Tilly???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]There will be an event at Carrow Road on the last Sunday in July or the first Sunday in August.

I thoght they said they were not having one Tilly???[/quote]They said they wouldn''t be having 1 at the end of this season but there would be 1 just before the start of next season.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]There will be an event at Carrow Road on the last Sunday in July or the first Sunday in August. I thoght they said they were not having one Tilly???[/quote]

I was having a conversation with Kevan Platt the club secretary about when all the various supporters groups would get an opportunity to present their Player of the Year trophies which is traditionally done at the Open Day and that was the response i was given Arthur.I understand that Mr McNally is anxious to cover the cost of stewarding etc of such an event so a sponsor is being sort.My view is that a nominal £1 be charged and if 3,000 or 4,000 turn up job done or is that too simple? Blimey you cannot buy a bag of chips for a quid.

That''s a pretty decent decent suggestion if you ask me. We really are running a tight ship these days. Great to see in my opinion. Every penny counts.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

That''s a pretty decent decent suggestion if you ask me. We really are running a tight ship these days. Great to see in my opinion. Every penny counts.

[/quote]

Apparently there is no price on what Kathy would pay to invade Grant Holt''s personal space at such an event.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]That''s a pretty decent decent suggestion if you ask me. We really are running a tight ship these days. Great to see in my opinion. Every penny counts.[/quote]Apparently there is no price on what Kathy would pay to invade Grant Holt''s personal space at such an event.[/quote]If he accepted money from her, he would be known as Grant Ho........

[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

Apparently there is no price on what Kathy would pay to invade Grant Holt''s personal space at such an event.

[/quote]Would he have change for a fiver on him do you think??