Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Peter Grant for Colchester job?

Tilson good odds at 14/1, bang some on him before he drops

Thats the same as Lambert leaving us for ipswich, derby wise....Southend fans will go nuts!!! People might not think Colchester V Southend is a big derby but most of the country doesnt think the Norwich V Ipswich derby is big either.......derbys are big to those who support.....from hartlepool v Darlington, to West ham V Millwall!!!

Cufcone I take it your not happy about the prospect of Jim Magilton as your new manager any particular reason why and who would your choice be?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Cufcone I take it your not happy about the prospect of Jim Magilton as your new manager any particular reason why and who would your choice be?[/quote]

For a start he is an ex scummer from up the road and apparantly the way he treats players is not great. I would personaly like us to give an ex Col U player the job,Paul Buckle would be my first choice

Peter Grant, George Burley, Jim Magilton, Steve Tilson, Bruce Rioch, Bryan Hamilton & Glen Roeder, I''m sure Colchester fans love all the former City, Town and Southend managers being linked.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]What about Mark Kinsella or Roy McDonough???[/quote]

Kinsella could be worth a go or even Kevin Watson.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Adrian Coote is looking for a route back into football, certainly isn''t one as a player so why not manager?
[/quote]

Last i heard he was an estate agent in Colchester but that was ages ago....

Jamie Cureton is also looking for a way back into football - has previous with the club also!

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]On this list he is third favourite at 8/1 - it could happen.[/quote]

I would laugh until a little bit of wee came out if that happens

[/quote]I agree.But if they ended up with Roeder I think I would have to sandbag my undercrackers.

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Cufcone I take it your not happy about the prospect of Jim Magilton as your new manager any particular reason why and who would your choice be?[/quote]

For a start he is an ex scummer from up the road and apparantly the way he treats players is not great. I would personaly like us to give an ex Col U player the job,Paul Buckle would be my first choice

[/quote]

Did you now learn anything from our great Bryan Gunn experiment?

Grant won''t be going to Colchester.At least not until after the World Cup.He''s over there at the moment, doing some scouting for the Scottish FA or something.