Sign in to follow this  
wares canary

Press conference at 3.30?

Hearing further updates from my Carrow Road press conference source,

it''s apparently a double signing of Matt Philllips and a Huddersfield

Town player, who he expects is either Jordan Rhodes and Anthony

Pilkington. Lambert is interested in both of them. Still on for 3.30,

though, may be pushed back.

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]Hearing further updates from my Carrow Road press conference source,

though, may be pushed back.[/quote]But i went to Asda at the weekend and I didnt see either of them.... [:|]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]Hearing further updates from my Carrow Road press conference source, it''s apparently a double signing of Matt Philllips and a Huddersfield Town player, who he expects is either Jordan Rhodes and Anthony Pilkington. Lambert is interested in both of them. Still on for 3.30, though, may be pushed back.[/quote]

But i went to Asda at the weekend and I didnt see either of them.... [:|]
[/quote]Just because they were not in Asda doesnt meen its not true CT, i saw both players in Yellows they already had their Asda bags with them[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blimey GDH you sound like Good News Gordon lol[/quote]

Wouldn''t mind putting a bet on that as being one and the same person Way, I believe these rumours when they have been published on the club site

Clearly someone with a bit of time on their hands and who is very bored. Claiming Jordan Rhodes and Matt Philips but updating it every 5 minutes. Also a Roeder to Colchester post has appeared at the same time. Wonder if it could be the same wind-up merchant!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blimey GDH you sound like Good News Gordon lol[/quote]

Wouldn''t mind putting a bet on that as being one and the same person Way, I believe these rumours when they have been published on the club site

[/quote]

Me too, although there are one or two posters on here who have said things that have turned out to be true, but GDH does come accross like GNG to me hahaha [:)]

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]Hearing further updates from my Carrow Road press conference source,

though, may be pushed back.[/quote]Rather have Trevor Phillips, Jordan and Karl Pilkington.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Me too, although there are one or two posters on here who have said things that have turned out to be true, but GDH does come accross like GNG to me hahaha [:)]

[/quote]

I think GDH is just quoting rumours off Footballrumours.com mate, he''s not claiming they are his inside scoops!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think GDH is just quoting rumours off Footballrumours.com mate, he''s not claiming they are his inside scoops!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]True..Sorry-I thought that was clear being the start of this thread.Just updating the dodgy site...I live in hope.OTBC

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True..Sorry-I thought that was clear being the start of this thread.
Just updating the dodgy site...I live in hope.
OTBC
[/quote]

Get a life.

To be fair there is a few people on the site who have also heard the rumours with people posting that they can vouch for this. Rhodes and Phillips also seem the sort of players who Lambert would go for.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]VD[/quote]

Press conference was to announce Compensation for cancelling the Welsh Walbler