Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The championship next year

BurnleyHullPortsmouthNorwichLeeds Millwall/SwindonForestCardiffLeicester (sp?)SwanseaSheff UnitedReading Bristol CityBoroDonnyQPRDerbyWatford P.N.EBarnsleyCov ScunnyPalaceHave I missed anyone? [;)]

There is absolutely no-one in that lineup that i fear next year. All of the relegated prem sides have money issues (except Burnley i think?) and the teams coming up from league 1 all have potential to compete. A lot will depend on how we do in the summer but (and i never EVER believed I''d be saying this [;)] [:O]) we could ''do a Blackpool'' imo. In Lambert and Super Dave I trust! OTBC [B]

I agree with you that it is going to be close next season in the Championship. Apart from Forest (who I think will be top), any of those teams could be promoted. The preimer teams that have been relagated are quite weak compared to last season where Newcastle, West Brom and Boro got relagated. Its all looking good! [:D]

QPR and Forest are my two picks for Auto next season.

Warnock and QPR could be a deadly combo & Forest are a young team thats growing.

I think Sheffield United will be strong next year as always, but I''m quietly confident we''ll be strong too. We just don''t ''bottle it'' anymore.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]I think Sheffield United will be strong next year as always.[/quote]

Yeh, SU are always around the playoffs. I think that Preston might do wall as well.

I think it''s as hard to pick the bottom 3 as it is the top 6. The summer is going to be long and exciting, bring on mid June and the new fixtures!

That''s a pretty tough looking league.

A lot of clubs with the stature/resoures as well as the quality of player/manager who will want to (and should be able to) challenge for promotion. 

Reading will at least make the play-offs, if they had of had Mcdermott for the whole of last season they would have finished 4th I think.

[quote user="freddyf105"]Reading will at least make the play-offs, if they had of had Mcdermott for the whole of last season they would have finished 4th I think.[/quote]

Can''t see anything other than top 3 for us

Burnley will go back up next year, I can see them "doing a Norwich" i.e. getting thrashed in the first game, Laws gets sacked, a new guy comes in and takes them to the title.  I just hope that new guy isn''t Paul Lambert.