Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Sneak attack at Portaloo Road

I had the misfortune to have to work at Portaloo Road last night photographing ladies that were raising money for St Elizabeth Hospice by doing a Midnight Walk… all very noble.However, whilst they were all out walking the town I took the opportunity to poke about. I was about to record a rousing rendition of OTBC when a Security Guard caught up with me. Of course I feined innocence when questioned of my intentions, but I did manage to make two very sneaky recordings.Please bear in mind I was very much under surveillance at this point so these two clips were done at a fraction of the intended volume and trying not to be seen recording… all the same it''s not often you get the chancehttp://twitvid.com/DVBJWhttp://twitvid.com/TDHFV

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]hmmm neither are working for me :([/quote]Any joy now Nexus? Seem to be working even when I log out of Twitter. Shouldn''t need a Twitter account to see them as far as I know!Sorry if that isn''t the case.

ok  guys  synchronise  watches  for  next  attack  andy  heres the plan when  the ip***it keep  isnt watching  tie  his  laces  together  so when he  goes  to  save  any  shots from our  guys he  falls flat on  his  face  every time, monty you put sleeping tablets in their drinks  bottles  so they will feel ohhhhhh   so  sluggish as they try to chase  our  forwards  down , arther you  run on the pitch in a  dirty raincoat and  flash at the  ipsh**t forwards as they try to shoot (well you did say that you would  run on the  pitch in your underwear didnt  you if we got seven  against  colwho)

GREAT WORK ANDY  cheers  for the laugh

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I had the misfortune to have to work at Portaloo Road last night photographing ladies that were raising money for St Elizabeth Hospice by doing a Midnight Walk… all very noble.

However, whilst they were all out walking the town I took the opportunity to poke about. I was about to record a rousing rendition of OTBC when a Security Guard caught up with me. Of course I feined innocence when questioned of my intentions, but I did manage to make two very sneaky recordings.

Please bear in mind I was very much under surveillance at this point so these two clips were done at a fraction of the intended volume and trying not to be seen recording… all the same it''s not often you get the chance

http://twitvid.com/DVBJW

http://twitvid.com/TDHFV

[/quote]

LMFAO niiice

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I did leave them a little gift as well.[:D][/quote]Was it brown?[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]I did leave them a little gift as well.[:D][/quote]Was it brown?[:D][/quote]I always thought Chris Brown was much maligned.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Was it like a baby''s arm? [H][/quote]Or like a shaved otter?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Was it like a baby''s arm? [H][/quote]

Or like a shaved otter?

[:)]
[/quote]

PMSL just spat my 7-up out hahaha [:D]

i think singing OTBC is called for, but the hand banking gestures are lowering ourselves to a scummer level, try to be more classy and more effective!!!

Marvellous Andrew. I was taking local ales at the time you were working for the yellas, makes me feel quite guilty but jolly well done.

My big problem is that I cannot even contemplate entering that pathetic place so have lost out on the local away derby for some time.

FOYB

[quote user="Smeg"]i think singing OTBC is called for, but the hand banking gestures are lowering ourselves to a scummer level, try to be more classy and more effective!!![/quote]I had to grab my opportunity when it presented itself Smeg. As I was there in a professional capacity, raising attention to myself would have possibly compromised what was quite an earner.You have to call it as you see it… but all in all it felt better than doing nothing.

[quote user="Smeg"]i think singing OTBC is called for, but the hand banking gestures are lowering ourselves to a scummer level, try to be more classy and more effective!!![/quote]Miserable prat! Absolute brilliant, both of them, love the snidy scum at the end of video 2

Well done, No really. Well done.

Outstanding quality from concept to delivery. How old is the OP? These works are clearly the product of years of graft and experience to create such a quality finish.

You are right to be proud of yourself.

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Well done, No really. Well done.

Outstanding quality from concept to delivery. How old is the OP? These works are clearly the product of years of graft and experience to create such a quality finish.

You are right to be proud of yourself.[/quote]Ta. The OP is 86 and slightly frail. His mastery of a complicated iPhone should be encouraged further… I know you are trying to encourage with your upbeat post but its soo difficult to get positive posts on here… people do so like to mock don''t you find?There was more though. The creatively discarded colostomy bag is making me chuckle still. It''ll be years before they find it…

I stuck it in their trophy cabinet!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]The OP is 86 and slightly frail. His mastery of a complicated iPhone should be encouraged further[/quote]

I''m 67 and sympathise absolutley. Took me 30 minutes to work out that pressing the camera button on my iphone was the key to using the camera. You did it one handed too.

I''m in awe.