Sign in to follow this  
TracyJacks

Nicolai Van Putten close to sign.

Gk coach + agent of Jed Steer+ offering him to Chelsea = sacked

LOL. Would a coach/agent announce a signing on a small, local forum...........I doubt it.............think Morty, Shyster, Banana, Brendo or my nephews are taking the piss.

If as people are saying it''s a wind up, It''s a very elaborate one picking a 16 yr old lad no one has heard of! So i would say it''s prob true.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Gk coach + agent of Jed Steer+ offering him to Chelsea = sacked

LOL. Would a coach/agent announce a signing on a small, local forum...........I doubt it.............think Morty, Shyster, Banana, Brendo or my nephews are taking the piss.[/quote]Look arthur, its nothing to do with me, I have one account and have never participated in these stupid games.

So what are we going to sing? "There''s only two Ginger Peles"? "Our Ginger Pele is better than yours"?[8-)]

It''s a very elaborate one picking a 16 yr old lad no one has heard of! So i would say it''s prob true.

Thast the whole point. Someones not going to come on here and say "Im Kakas agent and after a troubled spell at real madrid he will sign for Norwich next week"......to get people on the fishing hook...a quick browse on google and I could throw an unheard of lad into a rumour................do you seriously believe that an agent and coach would announce the signing on the bloody pinkun forum???.........Jesus.............

Ok Morty, Im ruling you out.......funny feeling my nephews behind it as he was asking the other day how to set up a pinkun account...........

Hi, im the agent and coach of Finland side FC Honka, we are currently in talks with Norwich over the sale of our 17 year old promising midfielder Tim Vayrynen..........etc etc etc..............

That took me just over 3 minutes on google............its as easy as that......not elaborate....just trusty google.........

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]funny feeling my nephews behind it..........[/quote]They normally get the blame when you''re pissed you old scallywag, but you seem sober now so they must be expanding their shenanigans! [;)]

Ah right, so its you then Arthur?

No, LOL, I would hardly start a rumour and then spend the day pointing out how ridiculous it was......

lappin my friend, Ive been easy on the ale of late, and also changed my password, to stop those scally wags....although i do admit i have blamed them a few times when its been me pissed and realised ive posted a load of crap the night before lol.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ah right, so its you then Arthur?

No, LOL, I would hardly start a rumour and then spend the day pointing out how ridiculous it was......

lappin my friend, Ive been easy on the ale of late, and also changed my password, to stop those scally wags....although i do admit i have blamed them a few times when its been me pissed and realised ive posted a load of crap the night before lol.[/quote]Could happen, I''m never surprised what people here will do to seek attention.I''m glad you admitted that Arther, no one believed for a minute it was your nephews lol.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ah right, so its you then Arthur? No, LOL, I would hardly start a rumour and then spend the day pointing out how ridiculous it was...... lappin my friend, Ive been easy on the ale of late, and also changed my password, to stop those scally wags....although i do admit i have blamed them a few times when its been me pissed and realised ive posted a load of crap the night before lol.[/quote]Haha Arthur. I think we always knew that but it''s good on yer to finally admit it! [:D][:D][:D]

I will just say Morty and Lappin, the 1st couple of times it was my nephew......but I admit I used that as an excuse when I regretted drunken rants on the pink un....

Glad Morty and Lappin see the funny side LOL.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I will just say Morty and Lappin, the 1st couple of times it was my nephew......but I admit I used that as an excuse when I regretted drunken rants on the pink un....

Glad Morty and Lappin see the funny side LOL.[/quote]Arthur, I have posted on a lot of forums in my time and "Someone hacked my account" is the oldest and least believed excuse ever.I have myself, had to apologise many a time the day after for drunken rants, honesty is always the best policy.[:)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]LOL...Guilty as charged!!! Glad we can laugh about it...[/quote]I''ll let you into a secret, no one believed you anyway lol.[:)]

I''ll let you into a secret, no one believed you anyway lol.

LOL. Didnt think they did LOL.

Arthur, learn to use the "quote" function

The quote function...is not...err.....functioning!!!........not sure why....thats why I dont use it.....I used to, but for some reason It doesnt work anymore....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I will just say Morty and Lappin, the 1st couple of times it was my nephew......but I admit I used that as an excuse when I regretted drunken rants on the pink un.... Glad Morty and Lappin see the funny side LOL.[/quote]I must admit, when I first came on here, I would compose and post some works of art whilst slurping my cans of Stella, only to cringe with horror the next day so you''re not alone! [:$]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]There is a Nicolai Van Putten who plays for Holstebro Boldklub in Denmark it just seems strange for an agent to announce his apparent arrival on here.
[/quote]

And you believe him to being an agent because he said he was.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I will just say Morty and Lappin, the 1st couple of times it was my nephew......but I admit I used that as an excuse when I regretted drunken rants on the pink un....

Glad Morty and Lappin see the funny side LOL.[/quote]Arthur, I have posted on a lot of forums in my time and "Someone hacked my account" is the oldest and least believed excuse ever.I have myself, had to apologise many a time the day after for drunken rants, honesty is always the best policy.[:)][/quote]Its like texting a bird something rude then thinking "damn what have i done!?" You instantly follow it up with "sorry, my mates stole my phone!" .....thats unless she plays ball haha

Just incase you missed it.....this is how easy it is to make a crap rumour like this......

Hi, im the agent and coach of Finland side FC Honka, we are currently in talks with Norwich over the sale of our 17 year old promising midfielder Tim Vayrynen..........etc etc etc..............

That took me just over 3 minutes on google............its as easy as that......not elaborate....just trusty google.........

Also, why would his agent/coach post his signing on the pinkun FFS.

[quote user="PositivOplevelse"]Hi, my name is Anders Toft, and I am a very succesful football agnet and coach for Holstebro Boldklub! I am agent for most of the up and coming football stars at Holstebro, and I would like to inform you that Nicolai Van Putten is very close to joining Norwich. Nicolai, who is 16, is a strong and big hard working centre midfielder with alot of creativity, who is essential to the Holstebro U-17''s team. However, we feel that he has deserved the right to move on and join a very big English club, such as Norwich. We at Holstebro fully expect the deal to succed in the coming week, and Nicolai is in Norwich at this moment looking round the clubs facilities. Nicolai has been offered a three year contract, and will cost Norwich 25000 euros. I shall report further revelations here aswell. Thank you, Anders.[/quote]Hi, and my name''s Santa Claus, and I claim my £5.

[quote user="morty"]I''m glad you admitted that Arther, no one believed for a minute it was your nephews lol.[/quote]I used to quite like it when Arthur''s nephews hacked into his account as I could always encourage him, I mean them [;)], to post something terribly offensive.Go on Arthur bring them out of retirement [:D]

I used to quite like it when Arthur''s nephews hacked into his account as I could always encourage him, I mean them , to post something terribly offensive.

Go on Arthur bring them out of retirement

Ha ha Shack nice one.......they are the ones who call you a bloody guardianist not me my old friend LOL.