Sign in to follow this  
TracyJacks

Nicolai Van Putten close to sign.

Hi, my name is Anders Toft, and I am a very succesful football agnet and coach for Holstebro Boldklub! I am agent for most of the up and coming football stars at Holstebro, and I would like to inform you that Nicolai Van Putten is very close to joining Norwich.

Nicolai, who is 16, is a strong and big hard working centre midfielder with alot of creativity, who is essential to the Holstebro U-17''s team. However, we feel that he has deserved the right to move on and join a very big English club, such as Norwich.

We at Holstebro fully expect the deal to succed in the coming week, and Nicolai is in Norwich at this moment looking round the clubs facilities. Nicolai has been offered a three year contract, and will cost Norwich 25000 euros.

I shall report further revelations here aswell.

Thank you, Anders.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t believe the OP. I didn''t think agents were allowed to announce things like this on public forums. [*-)][/quote]

If you google Nicholai Van Putten you get a site for a children''s entertainer. Maybe he''s trying to tell us something?

[quote user="CallsignViper"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t believe the OP. I didn''t think agents were allowed to announce things like this on public forums. [*-)][/quote]

If you google Nicholai Van Putten you get a site for a children''s entertainer. Maybe he''s trying to tell us something?[/quote]That City have finally replaced that clown that appears on matchdays? I don''t mean Doc, by the way.

There is a Nicolai Van Putten who plays for Holstebro Boldklub in Denmark it just seems strange for an agent to announce his apparent arrival on here.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]There is a Nicolai Van Putten who plays for Holstebro Boldklub in Denmark it just seems strange for an agent to announce his apparent arrival on here.
[/quote]

I can''t find him in any of their squad profiles.

This is probably a wind up, anyway if you click on the U17 games he is mentioned.

Exactly mate, someone on a wind up who used google.....I could even do that......

Oh and just for anyone gulable to belive this crap.....why would a coach also be an agent {conflict of interets}, and why would a coach/agent come on the bloody pinkun site??? How many forign agents, look at the pinkun site???

I doubt anyone is thick enough to fall for this anyway.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Oh and just for anyone gulable to belive this crap.....why would a coach also be an agent {conflict of interets}, and why would a coach/agent come on the bloody pinkun site??? How many forign agents, look at the pinkun site???

I doubt anyone is thick enough to fall for this anyway.[/quote]What about CT? [:P]

[quote user="PositivOplevelse"]I am a very succesful football agnet and coach for Holstebro Boldklub! I am agent for most of the up and coming football stars at Holstebro[/quote]Hmm! So you represent these young players in negotiations with the club that employs you? No conflict of interests then? Ok!

"Can I just make one thing clear?

I start most of, if not all the rumours.. if you''re in doubt about a signing it was probably me starting it."

Could be Morty then.......or maybe my nephews pissing about.......

Evan if it is true, he''s a 16 year old who after a few years may make the first team. I think we all believe we already have a few of them in our reserves/youth/U18''s  line up at the moment.

[IMG]http://www.holstebroboldklub.dk/amator/nyhedsuploadgFxYes/a_2317.jpg[/IMG]This is him. This is our future.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][IMG]http://www.holstebroboldklub.dk/amator/nyhedsuploadgFxYes/a_2317.jpg[/IMG]

This is him. This is our future.
[/quote]

We''ve just gotten rid of one gnger. [;)]