Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Lets Sign the Player of the season game

The thing is it is lazy journalism and / or agents trying to drum up business.I honestly struggle to remember the last time there was reasonably accurate rumours about a player before we signed him.

[quote user="morty"]The thing is it is lazy journalism and / or agents trying to drum up business.I honestly struggle to remember the last time there was reasonably accurate rumours about a player before we signed him.[/quote]carl cort

[quote user="morty"]The thing is it is lazy journalism and / or agents trying to drum up business.

I honestly struggle to remember the last time there was reasonably accurate rumours about a player before we signed him.
[/quote]I hear we are signing someone call Cuerton....this came from the horses mouth...mind you a was in the field eating magic mushrooms at the time the horse was speaking to me...but it might be true

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]The thing is it is lazy journalism and / or agents trying to drum up business.I honestly struggle to remember the last time there was reasonably accurate rumours about a player before we signed him.[/quote]I hear we are signing someone call Cuerton....this came from the horses mouth...mind you a was in the field eating magic mushrooms at the time the horse was speaking to me...but it might be true[/quote][:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]The thing is it is lazy journalism and / or agents trying to drum up business.I honestly struggle to remember the last time there was reasonably accurate rumours about a player before we signed him.[/quote]I hear we are signing someone call Cuerton....this came from the horses mouth...mind you a was in the field eating magic mushrooms at the time the horse was speaking to me...but it might be true[/quote][Y][:D]

Here are all league one players of the season:

Brentford - Kevin O´Connor

Brighton - Andrew Crofts

Bristol Rovers - Stuart Campbell

Carlisle - Matty Robson

Charlton - Christian Dailly

Colchester - Ben Williams

Exeter - Matt Taylor

Gillingham - Andy Barcham

Hartlepool - Neil Austin

Huddersfield - Peter Clarke

Leeds - Patrick Kisnorbo

Leyton Orient - Ben Chorley

Millwall - Alan Dunne

MK Dons - Luke Chadwick

Norwich - Grant Holt

Oldham - Sean Gregan

Southampton - Ricky Lambert

Southend - Simon Francis

Stockport - Johnny Mullins

Swindon - Not yet decided??

Tranmere - Ian Goodison

Walsall - Clayton Ince

Wycombe - Craig Woodman

Yeovill - Steven Caulker

Hope they all are correct....

[quote user="Calle"]Here are all league one players of the season: Brentford - Kevin O´Connor Brighton - Andrew Crofts Bristol Rovers - Stuart Campbell Carlisle - Matty Robson Charlton - Christian Dailly Colchester - Ben Williams Exeter - Matt Taylor Gillingham - Andy Barcham Hartlepool - Neil Austin Huddersfield - Peter Clarke Leeds - Patrick Kisnorbo Leyton Orient - Ben Chorley Millwall - Alan Dunne MK Dons - Luke Chadwick Norwich - Grant Holt Oldham - Sean Gregan Southampton - Ricky Lambert Southend - Simon Francis Stockport - Johnny Mullins Swindon - Not yet decided?? Tranmere - Ian Goodison Walsall - Clayton Ince Wycombe - Craig Woodman Yeovill - Steven Caulker Hope they all are correct....[/quote]Lets get in that Grant holt bloke...apparently scored a few last season[;)]

The way I see this is :- just because a player stood out in a team in the third division doesn''t necessarily make him brilliant, just not as crap as his team-mates.

[quote user="Calle"]Here are all league one players of the season: Brentford - Kevin O´Connor Brighton - Andrew Crofts Bristol Rovers - Stuart Campbell Carlisle - Matty Robson Charlton - Christian Dailly Colchester - Ben Williams Exeter - Matt Taylor Gillingham - Andy Barcham Hartlepool - Neil Austin Huddersfield - Peter Clarke Leeds - Patrick Kisnorbo Leyton Orient - Ben Chorley Millwall - Alan Dunne MK Dons - Luke Chadwick Norwich - Grant Holt Oldham - Sean Gregan Southampton - Ricky Lambert Southend - Simon Francis Stockport - Johnny Mullins Swindon - Not yet decided?? Tranmere - Ian Goodison Walsall - Clayton Ince Wycombe - Craig Woodman Yeovill - Steven Caulker Hope they all are correct....[/quote]

Funny you say that as i have heard we have enquired about Francis (a right back) from Southend!

[quote user="morty"]The way I see this is :- just because a player stood out in a team in the third division doesn''t necessarily make him brilliant, just not as crap as his team-mates.[/quote]Comedy.

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"][quote user="morty"]The way I see this is :- just because a player stood out in a team in the third division doesn''t necessarily make him brilliant, just not as crap as his team-mates.[/quote]Comedy.[/quote]Actually I''m deadly serious lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"][quote user="morty"]The way I see this is :- just because a player stood out in a team in the third division doesn''t necessarily make him brilliant, just not as crap as his team-mates.[/quote]Comedy.[/quote]Actually I''m deadly serious lol.[/quote]

Theres the comedy.These statements are not revelations.We all know about league 1 now.

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"][quote user="morty"]The way I see this is :- just because a player stood out in a team in the third division doesn''t necessarily make him brilliant, just not as crap as his team-mates.[/quote]Comedy.[/quote]Actually I''m deadly serious lol.[/quote]

Theres the comedy.These statements are not revelations.We all know about league 1 now.[/quote]Never, ever underestimate the stupidity / failure to see the blindingly obvious by some people.[:)]

Any body notice the MK Dons PoS?Indifferent [:|] Was he the only player still actually on the pitch at the end of the season?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]forster didn''t win newcastle pots though [:(][/quote]

Probably something to do with not playing for them......

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="Calle"]Here are all league one players of the season: Brentford - Kevin O´Connor Brighton - Andrew Crofts Bristol Rovers - Stuart Campbell Carlisle - Matty Robson Charlton - Christian Dailly Colchester - Ben Williams Exeter - Matt Taylor Gillingham - Andy Barcham Hartlepool - Neil Austin Huddersfield - Peter Clarke Leeds - Patrick Kisnorbo Leyton Orient - Ben Chorley Millwall - Alan Dunne MK Dons - Luke Chadwick Norwich - Grant Holt Oldham - Sean Gregan Southampton - Ricky Lambert Southend - Simon Francis Stockport - Johnny Mullins Swindon - Not yet decided?? Tranmere - Ian Goodison Walsall - Clayton Ince Wycombe - Craig Woodman Yeovill - Steven Caulker Hope they all are correct....[/quote]

Funny you say that as i have heard we have enquired about Francis (a right back) from Southend!

[/quote]

is this true? i started a thread saying that sky sports have reported that southend have agreed a fee with an unamed club for the player. Could it be us??