Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Something to yawn about..

Hi all, I mentioned the Press Conference at Carrow Road yesterday. Frustratingly, that did not happen, though talks are ongoing. Matt Phillips deal is 95% done, Jordan Rhodes is about 60%. Would be two great signings, from what I''ve heard from my source the signings could be announced anytime this week. Should it get to Friday, Lambert will pull the plug as I''ve heard he''s not too keen to wait around when he can work on other targets. My source has also informed me of a player in talks from a recently relegated Premiership team. It''s busy stuff! I''ll keep you up to date, many thanks for the patience.

Here''s your current Credibilityometer.  Let''s see if it fills up or stays empty during the next few days.[img]http://odin.himinbi.org/moneymeter/empty_thermometer.png[/img]

[quote user="Herbie"]Banter.[/quote]Haha.In fact can I just put in a big HAHA for the fact you think we are going to sign Jordan Rhodes...quite simply ludicrous.

I dont, ive copied and pasted it off that rumour site that is always correct.

Healthy banter.

[quote user="Herbie"]I dont, ive copied and pasted it off that rumour site that is always correct.

Healthy banter.[/quote]If thats off football rumours then I think you will find rather than "healthy banter" it falls into teh catogory of "boring bulls hit"

Noooooooo...

The ''healthy banter'' is directed to the two who thought I made it up. :)

has a rumour site ever been right? The stories come from sad bastards who sit on their backsides all day with no job or hobby to attend toCome on down Morty [:D]