Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Who is our best player?

Holt for the simple reason he bangs goals in which is all you can ask of a striker. I am certain that IF IF IF he gets the supply next year then he will get 15 or more

I would have said Fraser but he is not ours....tragic because he was a HUGE reason for our success...

Hoolahan

Yes, Holts goals, Russells reading of the game, Forsters saves (though

he isnt our player), Martins natural ability etc, but for me Hoolahan

has been the most exciting player to watch this season. Lambert seems

to have really made a difference to him as well. Obviously moving him

into the position best suited for him at the tip of the diamond but

also he never worked so hard at tracking back last season as he has

this.

Add the pens (apart from at Col who), the great goals hes scored

(Huddersfield at home this season, Southampton at home last season),

the assists (to Martin v Huddersfield, Holt v Exeter plus numerous

others), the fact Holt seems to play better when Hoolahans playing and

just generally being the link to the majority of our attacking play,

hes a pretty useful luxury player!

Hoolahan for me, easily the most gifted and valuableHolt is the most lovable and that''s why he''s the fans favourite but Wesley is the player we need to keep hold of most.

I voted Korey in POTS.Different players are better at different things though, there isn''t one in particular that stands out above the others ie, I''m not sitting here worrying over a certain player being nicked from under our noses this summer.

[quote user="morty"]I voted Korey in POTS.Different players are better at different things though, there isn''t one in particular that stands out above the others ie, I''m not sitting here worrying over a certain player being nicked from under our noses this summer.[/quote]Actually its a nice feeling isnt it... normally we cack it season in season out that Bellamy, Green or whoever is gonna inevitablly leaveSo even if we did get raided over the summer for 1 or 2 players i actually wouldnt be overly anoyedMaybe the permanent departure of Adeyemi, Martin or Smith might be a tad anoying though

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Adam Drury how many bad games have you seen him play , last season though he was brilliant[/quote]

good call, although if we were not having a good game i would rather have hoolahan then drury to change a game!

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]like wise if our backs are again st the wall i would rather have Drury defending than Hooligan bit of a chicken and egg job[/quote]agreed.

but would rather hoolahan in a backs to the wall job than martin.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Hoolahan for me, easily the most gifted and valuable

Holt is the most lovable and that''s why he''s the fans favourite but Wesley is the player we need to keep hold of most.
[/quote]

Spot on buddy.

Wes Hoolahan because he is able to create a chance out of nothing, skill wise he is a cut above the rest. Although players like Darell Russel & Adam Drury might be considered more valuable to the team as a whole, thats a different thing to best though.  Although Korey Smith is still young and has the potential to be great.

.. the midfield needs someone to drive it... How less effective will Hooligan Holt and Martin be without Korey smith behind them?In the games we lost without smith in the side we looked very much poorer without him.The best player is the one you miss the most when out, yet hardly notice when he plays.

Player we own: HoolahanWith player''s on loan included:  FRAZER FORSTER -> Best goalkeeper since Green ,by a country mile and he''s got an England future too if he continues like this