Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Who cares about Flapper Marshall being upset ?

agreed I pee''d my pants laughing.  glad for gilkes....we should have kept him i''m sure he would have stook with us through relegation

have watched him on tv a few times this season and the guy really is an average keeper.  I was never over impressed when we had him and was certainly not upset he left....it was the speed he did it in that hacked me off.

Quite interested in the bit where he marched off the field - and upset Cardiff fans. Exactly what he did with us against Charlton. Marched straight off only to be ordered back on by Gunny to applaud the Norwich fans.

Pretty indifferent to the whole story really. He was just telling the fans of his current employer exactly what they want to hear. Next club he signs for and something goes wrong, he will trot out the same tired lines again.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Pretty indifferent to the whole story really. He was just telling the fans of his current employer exactly what they want to hear. Next club he signs for and something goes wrong, he will trot out the same tired lines again.[/quote]

Can''t wait to see the reception he gets from the barclay

Couldn''t really care less about him. I never rated him anyway. Whilst there were very good bits to his game, it never seemed that complete, and a leaky defence exposed him. Badly.

Really dont care about Marshall i know we had a leaky defence when we had him and yes he can make some great saves but attitude seems to be a big problem with him yes he has played against Barcelona and saved penalties but that does not mean you can stomp around when things do not go your way thats what children do i think he thinks he is better than what he is.

he is a decent shot stopper , but lacks authority and does not command his area at all , so will never be a high quality keeper - forster is a far better all round keeper - I was watching the highlights with my 10 year old and Marshall flapped at a cross ( may have been the Blackpool second goal ) and I said then had that been FF he would have caught the ball and defenders and attackers left on the floor

Know who I prefer

He was the first off the pitch against Blackpool and was the first to desert us last season. How did it hurt more than being relegated? He obviously is motivated by money if a play off final defeat hurts more than a relegation. Did he have no personal disappointment about being part of a failed team that were sinking rapidly.

Don''t get me wrong losing the play off final at Cardiff against Birmingham was bad and hurt after being so close, but nothing should be worse for a professional footballer than finishing in the bottom 3 of a 24 team division and getting relegated to the third tier.

That''s so Marshall to be the 1st one down that tunnel when things didn''t go his way! I''m surprised he didn''t punch one of his team mates after they lost! He clearly doesn''t want to come back to Carrow Road next season!

Not me that''s for sure.I completely understand being devastated at losing in the play-off final. After all, we''ve been there. All the team must be gutted but footballers are meant to be professionals and not throw tantrums like spoilt little boys because they can''t get their own way. He needs a lesson in maturity and acting responsibly towards his fellow team-mates as well the fans of whichever club he''s playing for.I''m sure that the rest of the Cardiff team wanted to go and cry into their pillows as well but they didn''t storm off the pitch to give way to their own emotions; they considered the feelings of everyone else connected to the club.Same goes for City players last year. I would imagine the last thing those lads wanted to do was stay on the pitch yet they came to applaud the fans and acknowledge the support for a devastating season.

His own bloody fault. He can''t expect football to be all celebrations and highs. I also never thought he was that great. I did think he was a real good shot stopper, but in the air from crosses he was awful I thought. Rudd over him anyday. [Y]

Not me!

I apreciated Marshalls efforts for us, he was one of our better players during a p*ss poor spell but he upped and left and to be honest I''d largely forgotten about him last season!

it became pretty Obvious that Marshall didnt want to be here in that final season... i actually wanted him to get sent off for Brining Lisbie down against the binners as it would have meant he''d never have played for us again and we might have stood a chance with Rudd in goal against charlton.