Sign in to follow this  
Andre Thegiant

Hello from Krgystan!

Good morning, sorry if my English is not to good.

I follow Canaries via the internet, and joined this forum to say well done fro promotion to Championship this year!

I live in the citi of Bishkek in Kyrgystan, did a 3 year course in Nottingham University in Archaeology, and fell in love with England. Went to some Forest and Cunty games but did not enjoy much. Chose to follow Canaries as my housemate came from Ipswich lol !

Am I the most far-flung Canary fann on forums or not?

Many thanks. Kosh Kalyng! (Goodbye!)

Andre.

it aint "city" you need to worry about having spelt wrong mate... lol!its notts COUNTY not what is above :|

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]it aint "city" you need to worry about having spelt wrong mate... lol!its notts COUNTY not what is above :|[/quote]Ha awesome

That was how it was spelt in Nottingham by fans I asked, however they were Forest fans so misspelling maybe humourous??? I no know....

Also, when I listen on internet radio, I cannot understand Pal Lambert many times. Is he from another country like me?

Ah Bishkek! How is it? I passed through there a couple of years ago. Had a fine beer in a cafe in that square with the big monument.

[quote user="Andre Thegiant"]That was how it was spelt in Nottingham by fans I asked, however they were Forest fans so misspelling maybe humourous??? I no know....

Also, when I listen on internet radio, I cannot understand Pal Lambert many times. Is he from another country like me?[/quote]yes.. he is venuzaelan

Asalamalekam, my wife is from Naryn, Kyrgyzstan so she knows Bishkek well and through me now a follower of our beloved Canaries so thats two fans from far of Central Asia. Keep in touch our Kyrgyz brother

OTBC since 1969

[quote user="spm2866"]Asalamalekam, my wife is from Naryn, Kyrgyzstan so she knows Bishkek well and through me now a follower of our beloved Canaries so thats two fans from far of Central Asia. Keep in touch our Kyrgyz brother

OTBC since 1969[/quote]

Salamatsyzby! I have been to the velodrome in Naryn, to watch Nurak Abdirakhmanov play in concert. It is a nice place.

Regarding the other posts - sorry if I have offended you in some way (I assume Troll is a derogatory commenting), I simply wished to ecspress my happiness for Canarys!

[quote user="Andre Thegiant"]Good morning, sorry if my English is not to good. I follow Canaries via the internet, and joined this forum to say well done fro promotion to Championship this year! I live in the citi of Bishkek in Kyrgystan, did a 3 year course in Nottingham University in Archaeology, and fell in love with England. Went to some Forest and Cunty games but did not enjoy much. Chose to follow Canaries as my housemate came from Ipswich lol ! Am I the most far-flung Canary fann on forums or not? Many thanks. Kosh Kalyng! (Goodbye!) Andre.[/quote]

Okay troll,who was your lecturer at  Nott uni and who was head lect in Archeology?  Unless you attended before 95 and after 07,then i shall be able to confirm your story.. :)

Head of Department at the time (1992-95) was Phil Dixon. I did not have just one lecturer - who does at university? But some of my lecturers included Jeffrey May, Bill Cavanagh, and Hamish Forbes. I worked on the site at Crickley Hill in Gloucestershire for 2 summers which Phil ran. Is that enough for you?

[quote user="Andre Thegiant"]Head of Department at the time (1992-95) was Phil Dixon. I did not have just one lecturer - who does at university? But some of my lecturers included Jeffrey May, Bill Cavanagh, and Hamish Forbes. I worked on the site at Crickley Hill in Gloucestershire for 2 summers which Phil ran. Is that enough for you?[/quote]It''s remarkable how quickly your English has improved over the past 24 hours.

[quote user="Andre Thegiant"]What is most remarkabl is your time-keeping, I only came on here for the fist time this morning![/quote]Nice to see the ''Allo ''Allo school of foreign accents is still doing a roaring trade.You expect us to believe that this is the same person?

"Head of Department at the time (1992-95) was Phil

Dixon. I did not have just one lecturer - who does at university? But

some of my lecturers included Jeffrey May, Bill Cavanagh, and Hamish

Forbes. I worked on the site at Crickley Hill in Gloucestershire for 2

summers which Phil ran. Is that enough for you?

"
Compared to:"I am from Kyrgystan and still live there but England

is my secund home. Three loins on a shirtt!!!"

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Andre Thegiant"]What is most remarkabl is your time-keeping, I only came on here for the fist time this morning![/quote]Nice to see the ''Allo ''Allo school of foreign accents is still doing a roaring trade.You expect us to believe that this is the same person?

"Head of Department at the time (1992-95) was Phil

Dixon. I did not have just one lecturer - who does at university? But

some of my lecturers included Jeffrey May, Bill Cavanagh, and Hamish

Forbes. I worked on the site at Crickley Hill in Gloucestershire for 2

summers which Phil ran. Is that enough for you?

"
Compared to:"I am from Kyrgystan and still live there but England

is my secund home. Three loins on a shirtt!!!"

[/quote]Haha Google search Notthingham university lecturers 95-07 copy and paste, forgot to add the spelling mistakes lol

You are all a bit too harsh.

I''ve no doubt that this fella is from some run down backwater where English is not the first language and everywhere there are statues of their great leaders. One being tof their recently deposed red faced leader Sir Knobby Robsome.

This is a place where the economy is creaking under the weight of debt and the populace are mainly simple minded peasant folk. Doffing your cap to your betters is obligatory and the main pastime is recalling great days in their glorious history. An activity that can drone on for up to six hours at a time.

Yes, you''ve guessed it''s Bynnarstan.

If you are from KYRGYZSTAN then take pride in your nationality and spell your country correctly please

liar