Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

What an awful signing!

Trouble is PC, that we have a number of posters on here that are EXACTLY like that Millwall fan.

Beau - great post, and enjoy your holiday - because if the next signing to be announced is actually any good he''ll probably be sold before you get back.....

[quote user="leedscanary"]Bumped for Beauseant seeing as he''s on holiday and there''s a Press conference imminent... [;)][/quote]What do you reckon leeds, great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ ? [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="leedscanary"]Bumped for Beauseant seeing as he''s on holiday and there''s a Press conference imminent... [;)][/quote]

What do you reckon leeds, great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ ? [:)]
[/quote]

I''ll let you decide about that blah, seeing as its spooky me and beau booked the same hotel to stay at on the night of the Pup meet..

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]As long as you didn''t book the same room, of course.  That would be embarrassing [;)]
[/quote]

Well they did ask if I needed a cot for the little un!

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]As long as you didn''t book the same room, of course.  That would be embarrassing [;)][/quote]

Well they did ask if I needed a cot for the little un!

[/quote]Oooh, you are gonna PAY for that when he gets back up the ladder to reach his keyboard [:)]