Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

What an awful signing!

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Having been to brighton last season and meeting a few in the pubs,their is a high percentage of females and THIS is the only reason he won the player of the season,and i have it on good authority,its the main reason the manager made him capt but i am not casting aspersions....Incidently,i also heard it was our cook who spotted him first and has persueded lambert to bring him here..Expect him to be front cover on the canary preview![/quote]

I expect the same reason he got POTS for Brighton for a certain amount of the menthere. If you know what I mean.

[/quote]

Oh yeah,i forgot about the pink pound season ticket holders!..(is that okay peter,hope i havent stepped over the mark! )

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As I''m away next week and there may be some transfer activity I thought I''d get this post in. Obviously I have no idea who the next incoming player will be, but I would just like to say that his signing shows quite clearly how we will struggle next season, the fact that his transfer fee is less than seven figures demonstrates yet again that that bitch of a cook is starving Lambert of sufficient funds to make us comeptitive in order refurbish the restaurant and the hotel, that he is rubbish compared to any player in his position who has come through the Academy (unless it''s Chris Martin), didn''t impress me at all when I saw him play last season  and will never make an impact in the Championship.

Hopefully that covers everything.

[/quote]

[Y] Bl00dy well said Beau.  I bet it feels better, now that you have come out.

Another of the sheep has seen the light![:D]

We''ll never get everyone to come to their senses, but the more that do, the better it will be for us.

[IMG]http://208.116.9.205/10/content/19559/1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Just to add that if the player was captain of his side then obviously he''s a yes-man journeyman chosen by an idiot manager. And if he wasn''t captain then obviously he has no leadership qualities. And if he was chosen by the fans as player of the season then obviously the fans are idiots. And if he wasn''t player of the season then obviously he''s hopeless.

[/quote]

You forgot to add, Purple, that he also obviously moves like Oscar Wilde. We''re not endorsing that in a yellow shirt.....not knowingly.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Just to add that if the player was captain of his side then obviously he''s a yes-man journeyman chosen by an idiot manager. And if he wasn''t captain then obviously he has no leadership qualities. And if he was chosen by the fans as player of the season then obviously the fans are idiots. And if he wasn''t player of the season then obviously he''s hopeless.[/quote]

You forgot to add, Purple, that he also obviously moves like Oscar Wilde. We''re not endorsing that in a yellow shirt.....not knowingly.

[/quote]But Oscar Wilde was a happily married man, Yankee! He was, actually. It''s just that he wasn''t always totally constant to Constance...

[quote user="morty"]Lol at this going over some people''s heads.[/quote]For the sake of my dignity Morty i''m afraid i''m going to have to have you believe i didn''t bother to read the OP.I''m glad we could clear things up. [Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="morty"]Lol at this going over some people''s heads.[/quote]For the sake of my dignity Morty i''m afraid i''m going to have to have you believe i didn''t bother to read the OP.I''m glad we could clear things up. [Y][/quote]We shall speak of it no more.[Y]

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]Sneaky with the Chrissy bashing but I hope this is a joke thread because if not you can just fcuk off now.[/quote]

Are you for real? Of course it''s a joke thread!!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]maybe you should read the reports on the man and give him a chance . how much was holt ..£500,000 ..?[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/aardvark.jpg[/IMG]

I think we have to be realistic, we don''t have a huge amount of cash.  It''s called football. Work out gate revenue, advertising and the rest and you soon realise there is no money. It is what it is but there''s no point complaining about it. The only way it will ever change is if those on the pitch realise it''s unreasonable as a human being to think you can take home 20k-50k-100k a week.  Football was always going to be damaged by money.  I would have no problem at  all if the ''coalition'' decided to tax league 2 upwards 50% of wages.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I think we have to be realistic, we don''t have a huge amount of cash.  It''s called football. Work out gate revenue, advertising and the rest and you soon realise there is no money. It is what it is but there''s no point complaining about it. The only way it will ever change is if those on the pitch realise it''s unreasonable as a human being to think you can take home 20k-50k-100k a week.  Football was always going to be damaged by money.  I would have no problem at  all if the ''coalition'' decided to tax league 2 upwards 50% of wages.
[/quote]Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![:''(]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As I''m away next week and there may be some transfer activity I thought I''d get this post in. Obviously I have no idea who the next incoming player will be, but I would just like to say that his signing shows quite clearly how we will struggle next season, the fact that his transfer fee is less than seven figures demonstrates yet again that that bitch of a cook is starving Lambert of sufficient funds to make us comeptitive in order refurbish the restaurant and the hotel, that he is rubbish compared to any player in his position who has come through the Academy (unless it''s Chris Martin), didn''t impress me at all when I saw him play last season  and will never make an impact in the Championship.

[/quote]

And i suppose you heard all this from your next door neighbours daughter boyfriend who was told all this in Mercy nightclub by his mate who works at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]You forgot to mention this player might not even be coming here in the first place as there are other, smaller clubs interested in this player and they can offer him more money because they haven''t been run into the dirt by the cook and her cronies.  If he goes to sign for the other club then he will do very well, but if he somehow still signs for us then he will be an unambitious waste of time who will never get out of the reserve team.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="singing canary"]maybe you should read the reports on the man and give him a chance . how much was holt ..£500,000 ..?[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/aardvark.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

[:D]You are going to have to make it even more blatantly obvious next time Beauseant.May i suggest a winky/smiley emoticon every couple of words.

the post said what a awful signing ..!!

surely justification on this would be to see the player play for us first .

all i am saying is a lot of quality players are found playing for the lower league teams .

he was captain and fans player of the year, so he can not be that bad .

That is not what Beauseant is saying though,singing canary.I have been guilty of mis-reading posts in the past,but even i could see what he is getting at.Please re-read the original post and keep this [;)] in mind.

I am going to favourite this thread and re-bump / post / spam it in 6 months time to laugh at you all for saying how he would fail / succeed when he fails / succeds at the club

I shall spell this out for the people clearly not getting it.Beau (The OP) was taking the mickey.

[quote user="singing canary"]the post said what a awful signing ..!!

surely justification on this would be to see the player play for us first .

all i am saying is a lot of quality players are found playing for the lower league teams .

he was captain and fans player of the year, so he can not be that bad .[/quote]Beausant is pre-empting our next signing with the usual downbeat jibba jabba of your average City fan, as he won''t be in attendance to make his complaints known next week. (i.e. He''s taking the mick)For the sake of any more "mislead" readers reputation, i feel i have to clarify that. Posters are dropping like flies, and it''s not a nice sight to see (.... Especially when you''re one of them [:$]).Beausant, you have a lot of blood on your hands.

[quote user="morty"]I shall spell this out for the people clearly not getting it.Beau (The OP) was taking the mickey.[/quote]LOL, thats what i love about these boards Morty !People dont seem to get it

just read the first page ...and answered it .

my fault sorry , i just get wound up when people slate players before they kick a ball ..!!

lets face it ..does happen on here fairly frequently .

sorry..

This was starting to resemble that legendary Millwall season ticket holder''s[*-)] post/thread about being denied his own seat.[:@] Although I don''t think we were quite at the being unable to see for tears of laughter stage.[:D][:''(][:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Yeah, fancy signing him...[:O]