Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

What an awful signing!

As I''m away next week and there may be some transfer activity I thought I''d get this post in. Obviously I have no idea who the next incoming player will be, but I would just like to say that his signing shows quite clearly how we will struggle next season, the fact that his transfer fee is less than seven figures demonstrates yet again that that bitch of a cook is starving Lambert of sufficient funds to make us comeptitive in order refurbish the restaurant and the hotel, that he is rubbish compared to any player in his position who has come through the Academy (unless it''s Chris Martin), didn''t impress me at all when I saw him play last season  and will never make an impact in the Championship.

Hopefully that covers everything.

Go on holiday come back with your thinking cap on.Gunns signings and Lamberts signings won us the league.IN PAUL LAMBERT WE TRUST.could not say that with the last few managers

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As I''m away next week and there may be some transfer activity I thought I''d get this post in. Obviously I have no idea who the next incoming player will be, but I would just like to say that his signing shows quite clearly how we will struggle next season, the fact that his transfer fee is less than seven figures demonstrates yet again that that bitch of a cook is starving Lambert of sufficient funds to make us comeptitive in order refurbish the restaurant and the hotel, that he is rubbish compared to any player in his position who has come through the Academy (unless it''s Chris Martin), didn''t impress me at all when I saw him play last season  and will never make an impact in the Championship.

[/quote]

Agreed. I have never seen him play but he is terrible! Lets sack everyone!

[quote user="morty"]Said player has clearly found his level too.
[/quote]

Damn, forgot that! oh, and he''s injury prone too[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I laughed. A comprehensive list of Pink''Un platitudes. Nice one. [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Said player has clearly found his level too.
[/quote]

Damn, forgot that! oh, and he''s injury prone too[;)]

[/quote]

......which will, of course, exacerbate his lack of pace even more..........

Just to add that if the player was captain of his side then obviously he''s a yes-man journeyman chosen by an idiot manager. And if he wasn''t captain then obviously he has no leadership qualities. And if he was chosen by the fans as player of the season then obviously the fans are idiots. And if he wasn''t player of the season then obviously he''s hopeless.

perhaps some fan has got a shirt from a season ago with the name Croft on it

if so, stick an ''S'' on it, two fingers up to the new shirt and wear the old one

ps if we can just sign someone called Curetons then I''m well away

[quote user="City1st"]perhaps some fan has got a shirt from a season ago with the name Croft on it

if so, stick an ''S'' on it, two fingers up to the new shirt and wear the old one

ps if we can just sign someone called Curetons then I''m well away[/quote]Oh dear, you didn''t did you?

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

[:$] Sorry didn''t realise you were joking.

He is also using us as a stepping stone club.

[/quote]

I''m rather hoping that Hucks6 might have finally spotted the irony, too [;)]

Was deemed to be surplus to requirements by a League Two Gillingham outfit only a year ago, has fallen out with previous managers, so he probably has an attitude problem, he jumped ship from a club that has potential, with a new 22,000 seater stadium coming in alongside a rich owner and a promising up and coming manager that clearly valued him enough to give him his chance as captain pretty quick, so he probably has issues with loyalty, many fans have payed testament to his lack of quality on the ball, not to mention his delivery, and he is rather small and could very well leave us lacking in terms of physique in the midfield department in what is arguably a far more physically competitive League in the Championship.Just covering ground for some of the slightly more intelligent critics. [Y]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

More dodgy rumours.

Nobody has been signed.

[/quote]

apart from crofts from brighton.....

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

More dodgy rumours.

Nobody has been signed.

[/quote]

Didn''t really read the OP, did you?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

More dodgy rumours.

Nobody has been signed.

[/quote]

[/quote].... Yeah BroadstairsR. [:$]

He doesn''t have enough experience either, and he''s not young enough to adapt a new style, he''s just an awful age.

Also, how can someone from non league make the step up to championship ?God the manager (PL) has no clue !!!!Bet hes on prem wages too !!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Agreed, he''s just a lower level and cheaper replacement for whoever happens to be leaving next week.

Having been to brighton last season and meeting a few in the pubs,their is a high percentage of females and THIS is the only reason he won the player of the season,and i have it on good authority,its the main reason the manager made him capt but i am not casting aspersions....Incidently,i also heard it was our cook who spotted him first and has persueded lambert to bring him here..Expect him to be front cover on the canary preview!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Having been to brighton last season and meeting a few in the pubs,their is a high percentage of females and THIS is the only reason he won the player of the season,and i have it on good authority,its the main reason the manager made him capt but i am not casting aspersions....Incidently,i also heard it was our cook who spotted him first and has persueded lambert to bring him here..Expect him to be front cover on the canary preview![/quote]

I expect the same reason he got POTS for Brighton for a certain amount of the menthere. If you know what I mean.

Why can''t we have more loan players anyway? Whatshisname used to be one and he didn''t turn out to be too bad, apart from the booze problem, did he?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

More dodgy rumours.

Nobody has been signed.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was having a little jest. Obviously not too funny.