Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

How many more new signings will we get?

How many and how soon ?

It looks like Lambert is going for leaders all over the pitch, with the signing of 2 ex-captains, at the right age (mid 20''s) and probably hungry !

Encouraging start to pre-season.

There was a rumour that we were planningto sign around six players, that was about a month ago. So I''d probably expect a Goalkeeper, Left-back, Right Mid and possibley a striker to sign and knowing Lambert as soon as possible- he''ll want them training hard before the new season!

I would like to see at least 3 more.We are a good prospect as a club right now, going in the right direction on the pitch, and off the pitch is looking encouraging too.Add to that our great crowds and our lovely city, then I don''t think Lambert will have any trouble attracting good players.

[quote user="freddyf105"]There was a rumour that we were planningto sign around six players, that was about a month ago. So I''d probably expect a Goalkeeper, Left-back, Right Mid and possibley a striker to sign and knowing Lambert as soon as possible- he''ll want them training hard before the new season![/quote]How exciting is it going to be on the opening day of next season that the 11 players are all going to be Lambert''s men and fit and raring to go?And hopefully it will be a better result than the last opening day!I''m looking forward to it already![:)]

I seem to recall Lambert saying as few as 2 or 3 players would be signed in a Press Conference toward the end of the season? Indeed, i may be (and i hope i am) wrong, but this could just be a brief early surge on the market so as to improve our chances of acquiring our targets?(Which, either way is a far more positive attitude than what we''ve experienced under recent previous regimes anyway)

I seem to recall Lambert saying as few as 2 or 3 players would be signed in a Press Conference toward the end of the season?

Indeed, i may be (and i hope i am) wrong, but this could just be a brief early surge on the market so as to improve our chances of acquiring our targets?

(Which, either way is a far more positive attitude than what we''ve experienced under recent previous regimes anyway)

I''d think a goalie and a reserve left-back would be definates, unless Lambert has plans involving Wiggins.

I think defence is the main area we need to strengthen so today''s signing is welcome. I think we need as a minimum another right back and a right winger with a bit of pace. Possibly a back up striker as well. Plus the keeper of course.

Nena - remember being taught to sing this in German during my ''O'' level years as she was German. Cool.I''d say another 3 - 4 signings, including Forster/alternative goalie although I''d love to see Rudd get the chance to wear the no. 1What cover have we got for LB now?Always good to have mid-field options too

At least 4 more I hope -

A big targetman up front to cover for and to maybe play alongside Holt.

A wide player with pace.

Cover for Drury at left back - Rose would do the job!

Hopefully Forster coming back to Norwich!

And of course no one else leaving!

I think all we need now is:

GK: Don''t think we''ll get Forster, maybe Fulop

RB: Wright

LB: Rose ( I think he''s good enough as cover)

Winger: Phillips or Green, would be very happy with either.

Striker: I think this is key, Billy Paynter or Simeon Jackson

Possible team:

Fulop

Wright   Ward   Whitbread   Drury

Green/Phillips   Russell/Crofts   Hughes   Hoolahan

Holt               Paynter

Subs: Rudd, R Martin, Rose, Crofts/Russell, Smith, Oli, C Martin

This looks a very strong Championship side.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

How many and how soon ?

It looks like Lambert is going for leaders all over the pitch, with the signing of 2 ex-captains, at the right age (mid 20''s) and probably hungry !

[/quote]i would like to see 5-6 more

Gk FF

RB      LB

CM     LW(Adomah)

CF

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i would like to see 5-6 more[/quote]Six more c-t-i-d? Plus the two we''ve already signed! That''s eight! [:O]

Which three of last years side would you like to keep in the team? [:^)]

[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i would like to see 5-6 more[/quote]Six more c-t-i-d? Plus the two we''ve already signed! That''s eight! [:O]

Which three of last years side would you like to keep in the team? [:^)]

[;)]

[/quote]lol, 4 more 5-6 in total DOH[:D]

Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and VanPersi...if we dont sign these 4 at least it just shows the board are not backing the manager

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

How many and how soon ?

Gk FF

RB      LB

CM     LW(Adomah)

CF

[/quote]

Think he can play on both wings however he plays on the right for Barnet so I guess he''d be best suited there instead.

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

How many and how soon ?

Gk FF

RB      LB

CM     LW(Adomah)

CF

[/quote]

Think he can play on both wings however he plays on the right for Barnet so I guess he''d be best suited there instead.

[/quote]I think he has also been used as a striker