Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

26 year old in talks..

Central Midfielder who can also play on the right if needed is in talks with Norwich. Premiership footballers but his club have been relegated to the Championship this season. Talks are ongoing for the midfielder to sign on. Was a firm started at his club until a new manager opted for a different system and he was left on the bench towards end of last season. I saw him with my own pair of eyes at Sprowston Manor today whilst watching the 1st half of England game! Definately a player that would improve our team immensely i rekon.

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]He is from Burnley then
[/quote]

Or Hull

[/quote]

Or Portsmouth
[/quote]

Not really as they didn''t change their manager [I]

I am not naming anyone based on the fact that my previous information i issued led to problems. No further comment even though its nothing to do with my links. A viewing and talk lead to this info. Nothing regards to football club.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]He is from Burnley then[/quote]

Or Hull

[/quote]Or Portsmouth[/quote]

Not really as they didn''t change their manager [I]

[/quote]A.Grant at Chrimbo ? [:P]

Won''t be a Hull player either, can''t afford their wages but Burnley capped theirs at £15k max.  To be honest, this is going to be another load of sloblock.

dean marney is married to my niece. norwich lass whos family live on the wroxham rd in sprowston. fits in with the hotel as he was down this weekend visiting her family.

[quote user="City penguin"]i thought chris eagles, and wade elliot is a lot older than 26? Maybe he was just playing a round of golf.[/quote]

Possibly he could have been playing golf or just around the area and was windng me up, but i approached him and he stated the cheeky ''you never know''. For me that''s more of a yes than a no. But then again. It''s only a done deal once the papers are signed.. I am confident he is in talks. Fits the bill for us perfectly not only playing wise but financially.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Talks are ongoing for the midfielder to sign on..........

I saw him with my own pair of eyes at Sprowston Manor today whilst watching the 1st half of England game!.........

[/quote]Did he shout that out so everyone heard or did he come over and whisper in your ear? [^o)]

[quote user="Michael Bates"]

[quote user="City penguin"]i thought chris eagles, and wade elliot is a lot older than 26? Maybe he was just playing a round of golf.[/quote]

Possibly he could have been playing golf or just around the area and was windng me up, but i approached him and he stated the cheeky ''you never know''. For me that''s more of a yes than a no. But then again. It''s only a done deal once the papers are signed.. I am confident he is in talks. Fits the bill for us perfectly not only playing wise but financially.

[/quote]ive pm''d you. my lips will be sealed and i''ll do some digging.....

Chris Eagles is only 24 though. However, on his page it says he agreed a 3 year deal with us today for a fee of £900,000. I know it is a load of poo but all rumours are interesting!

I can''t really see him coming here somehow - had a quick look about and it seems their fans think he might well leave, but for a Prem side.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I can''t really see him coming here somehow - had a quick look about and it seems their fans think he might well leave, but for a Prem side.[/quote]I can see him going to a side like West brom Blackpool Birmingham Or Stoke

looks like Burnley were in for Marney but changed their minds , someone else is apparently in for him too so there may be some truth in it but not goin to hold my breath on it