Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

14:30 Press Conference?

Mister Chops said yesterday he had been told by a Cardiff fan that Soloman Taiwo will be joining us soon...

Now there''s apparently a 14:30 Press Conference to unveil him.

As always, a dodgy rumour, but this one might have legs.

Can only see Russel going if this happens...

Me neither, but then I wasn''t over-awed by the likes of Oli Johnson and he proved to be decent enough, so we''ll see...

Seemed a good player before moving to Cardiff but his progress has stalled a little...

If it is him, I think a run in the side and a good pre-season would sort him out.  Lambert''s proved he can get the best out of players with Russell, Doc, Nelson, Lappin so I think if he can unearth a gem here then it''s all good.

Rather weird signing if so, which would all but confirm Russel''s exit if true - which would be sad as Russel has been brilliant this season.

He''s not played much recently, was rumoured to go on loan to Colchester last season I think, he''s quite tall as well

Just had knee surgery  .

Soloman Taiwo

SIGNED from Dagenham and Redbridge early this season, but not able to break through. Delayed a knee operation to play in Cardiff''s final Championship match, but had surgery the following week. Two years left on his contract.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Mister Chops said yesterday he had been told by a Cardiff fan that Soloman Taiwo will be joining us soon... Now there''s apparently a 14:30 Press Conference to unveil him. As always, a dodgy rumour, but this one might have legs. Can only see Russel going if this happens...[/quote]

Rumour comes on here. Rumour then appears on Transfer B0llocks.com. Rumour then gets posted back on here.

Repeat till August 31st.

[:''(]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Mister Chops said yesterday he had been told by a Cardiff fan that Soloman Taiwo will be joining us soon... Now there''s apparently a 14:30 Press Conference to unveil him. As always, a dodgy rumour, but this one might have legs. Can only see Russel going if this happens...[/quote]

Rumour comes on here. Rumour then appears on Transfer B0llocks.com. Rumour then gets posted back on here.

Repeat till August 31st.

Repeat till August 31st.

Unfortuately, that is something out of my control. It only happens at work but I can hardly report it to the IT Department can I? Oh yeah lads, sorry while im meant to be working, I go on this messageboard and posts keep triple posting. Can you sort it out?

Obviously, no press conference has officially been announced as far as I know. I think it''d be very unsual to announce one player one day, and then another the next. Surely if we were that close to signing someone, we would have unveiled them along with Ward at the same time.

Don''t think the club would have a press conference two days running-if something had been "in the air" then they would have held back Elliott''s announcement until today and done both at the same time.

High octane BS methinks, with more to come.

Mind you-the announcement of the new Ressie Coach/Sport Scientist and Chief Scout is pending, as well as, I guess, confirmation of Batty becoming FT keeper coach.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Just had knee surgery  .

Soloman Taiwo

SIGNED from Dagenham and Redbridge early this season, but not able to break through. Delayed a knee operation to play in Cardiff''s final Championship match, but had surgery the following week. Two years left on his contract.

[/quote]Does that mean the club statement regarding thorough medicals meant ST?  Lambert said a couple of days before Ward signed, spiel about selling the club and fans, then Ward came out with practically the same thing.

Larry, come on now. I love your shows, especially "Curb your Enthusiasm" but is there really a necessity to keep repeating it on More 4??It reminds me of this guy who posts on the Pink Un and he''s always, like, repeating his posts....oh....wait a minute.....[:)]

[quote user="Larry David"]Of course it''s BS; it came from football.rumours [8o|][/quote][quote user="Larry David"]Of course it''s BS; it came from

football.rumours [8o|][/quote][quote user="Larry David"]Of course it''s BS; it came from

football.rumours [8o|][/quote]Get back to work! [8o|]

[quote user="Larry David"]Unfortuately, that is something out of my control. It only happens at work but I can hardly report it to the IT Department can I? Oh yeah lads, sorry while im meant to be working, I go on this messageboard and posts keep triple posting. Can you sort it out?[/quote]in some of the places i have worked in the past you could have done just that!