Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Who will you cheer ???

I think Millwall are over-all the better team, but Swindon have more players suitable for what we need.

So I''ll be supporting Millwall, in the hope we snare someone like Billy Paynter on a free!

Well we don''t really need Abdou any more because we''ve signed Crofts (unless Russell leaves) so hope we can get Paynter if Swindon lose. But surely Swindon will be weaker in the championship and would be a lot easier to beat so it''s a tough one.

There really isn''t much to choose between them but I would like to see Swindon join us. I think Danny Wilson is someone people want to play for so they''ll possibly do well and recruit next season. I don''t think I could face another game against the hamster face Jacket!

I think its Millwalls year ......yes Swindon are ok but from the 4 games i watched Millwall went about there work and got a result...........hard working denfence,solid and proffessional,mid field strong and a front man who is strong and alert..........i hope its Millwall just because i have Millwall supporters as friends and its closer than Swindon.

Hmm, uncertain. I despise Millwall, we just don''t get on, so you''d think I opt for Swindon. But playing Millwall again will bring yet another interesting fixture our way, and will bring in more supporters than Swindon.So financially and entertainment wise I''d go for Millwall to go up, but just because I hate em and would love to see em fail I''ll go for Swindon for the win. Was actually hoping for either Huddersfield or Charlton to go up, lol, oh well.

same here, neither will get a cheer from me...but i''ll laugh at the losers.

...but Millwall as its a Se.London team so not far to go.

(lose a cafc away fixture, gain a Palarse) - fair deal.

"Enjoyed the use of the term showpiece for a championship palyoff final"

Any match that is the crucial pinnacle to any side trying to gain promotion(or even a meaningfull cup final,that could lead to european football),can be classed as a showpiece final when they served up that sort of entertainment last saturday :) I also enjoyed the conference final between Oxford and York.with Oxford playing some decent stuff at times!..They also have 2 decent forwards,(Constable is one),who both scored goals that wouldnt have been out of place in any higher league.They also had decent near misses,and if Oxford can keep hold of them,i shall be making my first preseason bet on them come late july.. :)

Oh no, I couldn''t agree more - I just liked the application of the term! [:)]The Championship playoff final is a very big deal indeed, worth over twice as much to the winner as the Champions League final, IIRC.