Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Top 3 Most Hated Teams.

we did used to take many fans to wolves

but they were all stabbed so now we dont take so many

[quote user="tom1902"]we did used to take many fans to wolves but they were all stabbed so now we dont take so many[/quote]

cant ever rembering you selling out bar the playoff semi 2nd leg

hell usually your located behind the goal which is smaller allocation which teams like colchester, crewe, blackpool, burnley would occupy

[quote user="Champions"]

[quote user="tom1902"]we did used to take many fans to wolves but they were all stabbed so now we dont take so many[/quote]

cant ever rembering you selling out bar the playoff semi 2nd leg

hell usually your located behind the goal which is smaller allocation which teams like colchester, crewe, blackpool, burnley would occupy

[/quote]

Are you on a wind up or is your literacy really this bad? [:)]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Barclaybred"]

Oh and that north london club who plays in white

Any team that plays at sh#te hart lane

Any team whose fans started the craze of slowing down,really slowing down "oh when the.....go marching in"and singing it until i fall asleep wiv boredom

Any team who has a lying cheating cockney wide boy as manager,(though has a well fit daughter in law)

[/quote]

You sure you''re a City fan and not a gooner?[:P]

[/quote]

Lol def not a gooner,just met a few of their fans over the years and they really do put leeds fans to shame when it comes to arrogance! :)

[quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Barclaybred"]

Oh and that north london club who plays in white

Any team that plays at sh#te hart lane

Any team whose fans started the craze of slowing down,really slowing down "oh when the.....go marching in"and singing it until i fall asleep wiv boredom

Any team who has a lying cheating cockney wide boy as manager,(though has a well fit daughter in law)

[/quote]

You sure you''re a City fan and not a gooner?[:P]

[/quote]

Lol def not a gooner,just met a few of their fans over the years and they really do put leeds fans to shame when it comes to arrogance! :)

[/quote]

Fair enough.The ones i know do feel that Spurs should be doing much better than they are (a bit like City fans),which could be construed as arrogance.But,also like us,they have the mentality of ''if something bad is going to happen,it''s going to happen to us'' which i find quite admirable! (Man City fans are also like this)

West Ham for me - for nicking Green and Ashton, for ''winning the World Cup'', for Alf Garnett, for Danny Dyer, for Kieron Dyer, for Geoff Pikey, for the number of Hammers ''die hards'' who used to always turn up in the River End in the 80s whenever the the ''Academy of Football'' strolled into Carrow Road. For playing ''beautiful football'' but for just being the most over-inflated bunch of crap ever. What have they won in the last 30 years since the FA Cup in 1980? Play-offs and old Division Two. Hate their ground, hate their fans. Lampard, Carrick, Cole, Ferdinand all left because they were rubbish - I''m just gutted they didn''t come down this season, but here''s hoping for next season!

Ahem, rant over!

Dont actually hate Ipswich, I have a healthy dislike for them, but if they werent local rivals I would have nothing against them.1 - Wolves2 - Man United3 - Liverpool