Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Top 3 Most Hated Teams.

Any self respecting City fan will know we only hate Wolves and Ipswich, we only hate Wolves and Ipswich.

General dislike is reserved for Crystal Palace (the arse of league football), Liverpool (who cost us several chances to play in Europe) Man U (genetic for all non Man U fans) and Brighton (never forgave them for getting to Wembley in 1982 after the offside goal by Jimmy Case that beat us, and their coin throwing fans).

Oh, and Colchester.

Got so many I cant put in any opreder so i will just reel them off...........Ipswich, Middlesboro, newcastle, Sunderland, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man utd, Watford, QPR, MK Dons {probably Number 1}, Palace,Wallsall, Grimsby...........sorry i cant pick which 3....MK Dons number one hate/.........

1. Ipswich2. Man UtdJoint 3rd: Wolves, Celtic, Chelsea, Forest, Everton, West Ham, Stoke, Colchester and whoever Harry Redknapp is manager of.

"HATE"...is a bit too much for me to describe a rival

footy club...but...

1. Ipsh*t (obvious)

2. Crystal Palace (as a resident of SE London for last 30+ years I see them as

the most pointless football club around)

3. Birmingham.

(Similar to Palace but even in their most successful season for eons or even

ever (don’t care) still only scrape 20k in the 2nd biggest UK city. V.poor)

runner up - Leeds (obvious)

So much hate, so little love....are we really that bad??? hmm, don''t answer that.I think Leeds is the obvious choice for most clubs, more for some, ideal for others....oh well, you can''t be loved by everyone.Scum (Man U) 0-1 to those scum fans looking on.Liverpool Galatasaray

1, Filthy, dirty, red Mancs.

2, Argentina.

3, Nothing else can compare to the absolute and genuine HATRED I feel for the first two.

Love Norwich, Hate United.

Oh and that north london club who plays in white

Any team that plays at sh#te hart lane

Any team whose fans started the craze of slowing down,really slowing down "oh when the.....go marching in"and singing it until i fall asleep wiv boredom

Any team who has a lying cheating cockney wide boy as manager,(though has a well fit daughter in law)

1. Liverpool - So dull and full of themselves.

2. Australia (Cricket) - Although not quite as hate-able as the one with Hayden Langer Gilchrist Warne and McGrath in it was, just because it isn''t as good.

3. Astana (Cycling) - two words "Lance" and "Armstrong". The hate is gradually transferring to Team RadioShack but is also based on the lack of class this team showed during the 2009 tour.

Dishonourable mentions to Man U, Chelsea, Leeds, Ipswich, France (RU), Ireland (RU), the US Davis Cup team (Tennis)

I actually don''t hate Ipswich, a lot of my friends are Ipswich fans and I enjoy the banter between us, it''s more of a love to hate them thing rather than genuine hate. I go to Portaloo Rd occasionally if they''ve got a spare ticket going and they come to Carra RD in the same circumstances. It''s a pantomime thing for me.

3 teams who I genuinely despise though are:

1. Man United

2. Liverpool

3. Hull

Leeds

Man Utd

Coventry (strange choice I know but they are such a boring club, they take the likes of Bell and Clingan off us and have a very good club on paper but never seem to do anything with them. Also anyone remember them basically rolling over for Barnsley last season too? Add their plastic and half full stadium to the list too!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Oh and that north london club who plays in white

Any team that plays at sh#te hart lane

Any team whose fans started the craze of slowing down,really slowing down "oh when the.....go marching in"and singing it until i fall asleep wiv boredom

Any team who has a lying cheating cockney wide boy as manager,(though has a well fit daughter in law)

[/quote]

You sure you''re a City fan and not a gooner?[:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Scum, Colchester and Leeds[/quote]Gawd mate, the unholy trinity with that bunch you''ve picked.[/quote]

lol but it''s true, can''t stand any of them, I wish them all doomed failure

Man UGermany national teamSwedens national team /(team Terry/Chelsea)

Astana? Ok I strongly dislike Team RadioShack and Lans my self. But Contador is a great and aggressive rider. And now all the former "Lance friends" have left Astana. Go Contador and his Spanish frends (and 1 Italian and some Kazakhstan )

i do love the way so many norwich fans hate wolves........

i mean norwich not even on wolves radar...........hell when we play you its just like playing blackpool, qpr, sheff weds

seems you "hate us" you never seem to bring decent following down to the Mol or make any sort of atmosphere