Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Elliott Ward unveiled at 1.45 Press Conference

great signing, only 25 so has not reached his potential yet by any means, a significant upgrade from the doc, and for free! very very happy with this signing, well played lambo

I''m neither pleased nor displeased, don''t know a huge amount about him. Apart from didn''t he score the goal that delayed our relegation to L1 in that midweek game at the Ricoh?

[quote user="NCFC1"]Good replacment for the doc[/quote]They''ll never replace the Doc ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥DOC♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Was signed by Cov for a million !  But has been farmed out on loan to other championship clubs this season.Hopefully this will put peoples minds at rest regarding the speculation that we were going to compete in the Championship with a series of League 1 players of the season.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]great signing, only 25 so has not reached his potential yet by any means, a significant upgrade from the doc, and for free! very very happy with this signing, well played lambo[/quote]SHOCKING STATEMENT!!!! [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="NCFC1"]Good replacment for the doc[/quote]They''ll never replace the Doc ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥DOC♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/quote]Aw bkless [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="NCFC1"]Good replacment for the doc[/quote]

They''ll never replace the Doc

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥DOC♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[/quote]

[:''(] I need a Doc!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Was signed by Cov for a million !  But has been farmed out on loan to other championship clubs this season.

Hopefully this will put peoples minds at rest regarding the speculation that we were going to compete in the Championship with a series of League 1 players of the season.
[/quote]
Rubbish!!! Delia out, Lambert out, Mcnally out, the fans out~!!!!

[quote user="Duffman"]Once again lincoln canary proves what an idiot he is. That is all.[/quote]

Is there any german blood in you?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Rubbish!!! Delia out, Lambert out, Mcnally out, the fans out~!!![/quote]

Left leg in, or left leg out ?
[/quote]in out in out shake it all about..............

[quote user="portmanking"]Begs the question as to why a mid-table side Coventry have allowed his contract to expire?[/quote]...another 5 minutes passes, that''s another £32.50 your club owes Marcus Evans...

[quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Rubbish!!! Delia out, Lambert out, Mcnally out, the fans out~!!![/quote]Left leg in, or left leg out ?[/quote]in out in out shake it all about..............[/quote]Sounds fun so count me in [;)]or should that be count me in, out, in, out - oo-er missus

[quote user="portmanking"]Begs the question as to why a mid-table side Coventry have allowed his contract to expire?[/quote]

Same reasons I suspect, that we let Doc''s expire!