Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Elliott Ward unveiled at 1.45 Press Conference

[quote user="Mister Chops"]This would however indicate Spillane''s future is not at right back.[/quote]Or possibly, not at Norwich City, full stop...

Also Pete, if you wouldn''t mind, my lunch is finishing at 1.40, so tell them to get a fuking move one!! haha

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Make that a 1.45pm press conference.[/quote]I don''t know, where''s Pete when you need him to change the title of the thread ?

Oh.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="UEA Canary"]why has no one mentioned fraser forster?! cmon![/quote]could well be[Y][/quote]

I saw Fraser this morning. He was waqiting to pull onto the St.Stephens Street roundabout at about 8.45am, driving a metallic blue 59 plate BMW 3 Series. I didn''t really think anything of it, would they have a press conference for a season long loan signing?

[quote user="jeagle"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="UEA Canary"]why has no one mentioned fraser forster?! cmon![/quote]could well be[Y][/quote]

I saw Fraser this morning. He was waqiting to pull onto the St.Stephens Street roundabout at about 8.45am, driving a metallic blue 59 plate BMW 3 Series. I didn''t really think anything of it, would they have a press conference for a season long loan signing?

[/quote]

For Forster, I believe they would, given what he contributed last season.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Also Pete, if you wouldn''t mind, my lunch is finishing at 1.40, so tell them to get a fuking move one!! haha[/quote]

Also I have an exam tomorrow and can''t revise while waiting for this press conference.

[quote user="jeagle"]

[/quote]Possibly as it would be a massive signing for us[Y]

[quote user="jeagle"]

[/quote]I wouldn''t have thought they''d have a press conference for to announce a player that''s been here for a year unless we''re buying him.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="jeagle"]

[/quote]
I wouldn''t have thought they''d have a press conference for to announce a player that''s been here for a year unless we''re buying him.
[/quote]

Now wouldn''t that be a treat?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]So presser is at 1:45, how long until someone starts slagging off the player for being useless or the club for lacking ambition?[/quote]

I''m completely amazed it hasn''t already started!