Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Getting Norwich To The Premiership A Big Enough Attraction For McNally?

I guess its a big job for him being scottish but I''d like to think that we can offer him the challenges he wants, without sounding like Leeds, this is a potentially big club for him to take forward.Wonder of doomcaster is on this shortlist after a great 1st year in scotland!!!

After what McNally has done for this club, I would hope that the board can offer him anything that keeps him here. I normally go along with nobody is more important than the club itself, but in this instance you have to wonder how would you replace the guy.  Maybe Delia should be giving away some of her shares to him as the ultimate commitment.

One of the things thats impressed me about Mcnally is he hasn''t got sucked into all the "Little Norwich" urban myth and realises the massive potential the club has!

Mcnally can see that Norwich are capable of becoming a regular Premiership club getting 35,000+ crowds in an enlarged Carrow Road. Getting to this level would be good for his bank balance, his CV and I suspect he wants to get the job done ASAP!

``After what McNally has done for this club”

What has he done.

What are the facts behind McNally’s achievements.

I’m not knocking him I just don’t know what he has achieved other than bringing Lambert to the club

To be fair if that was his only achievement he would still deserve a gold star with ribbons and bells.

What else can we thank him for?

[quote user="cantthinkofagoodname"]``After what McNally has done for this club” What has he done. What are the facts behind McNally’s achievements. I’m not knocking him I just don’t know what he has achieved other than bringing Lambert to the club To be fair if that was his only achievement he would still deserve a gold star with ribbons and bells. What else can we thank him for?[/quote]

As said previously, the biggest change he has brought about is the mentality side of the club. Previously, those running the club were satisfied with the little old Norwich image, McNally has driven the potential home and thus changed these peoples aspirations. Just my opinion and probably wrong [:)]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="cantthinkofagoodname"]``After what McNally has done for this club” What has he done. What are the facts behind McNally’s achievements. I’m not knocking him I just don’t know what he has achieved other than bringing Lambert to the club To be fair if that was his only achievement he would still deserve a gold star with ribbons and bells. What else can we thank him for?[/quote]

As said previously, the biggest change he has brought about is the mentality side of the club. Previously, those running the club were satisfied with the little old Norwich image, McNally has driven the potential home and thus changed these peoples aspirations. Just my opinion and probably wrong [:)]

[/quote]

Your certainly not wrong, in fact you ar every right!

Even during our glorious top flight spell from 1986-1994, we had a little club mentality driven home by Robert Chase!

Nowadays we''ve moved away from this and Mcnallys leadership has I feel taken us to another higher, ambitious level which will give us a better chance of becoming a regular Premiership club!