Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

lets have a little prediction

Five, and Eagles won''t be one of them.As a tie-breaker, what will Norwich''s attendance be at the first home game of the season - I say 25,949.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Five, and Eagles won''t be one of them.

As a tie-breaker, what will Norwich''s attendance be at the first home game of the season - I say 25,949.

[/quote]

Would that be Glen Eagles ?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Five, and Eagles won''t be one of them.

As a tie-breaker, what will Norwich''s attendance be at the first home game of the season - I say 25,949.

[/quote]

Would that be Glen Eagles ?

[/quote]

That joke doesn''t even warrant a repl...oh $hit.

While I''m here, I''ll go for 7 new signings (3 from Asda, 2 Sainsburys, a Morrisons and 2 Aldis) and an attendance of exactly 27000.

lets come back in late july to see whos right also we could add in whos our first and last games would be as well as Boxing day mine would be 1st watford away last Derby at home and C Palace away on Boxing day

Right thats two down only four to go and in what positions, good to see lambert s getting on with it early not to much on the outward movement yet

3 new players (forster wont be "new" as such when he comes back)attendence for first game will be just over 11,000 and will be Doncaster away.

...especially as that attendance figure would represent only 10% of our capacity. Oops!

(Might happen - if people are particularly superstitious now about our 1st home game in a league people are expecting us to do well in)

6 players and an attendance of 3000 away at Ipswich. 2,500 of those being Norwich fans.

I think the new teams (up or down) take over one of the oiutgoing teams fixtures.

We will be at home for the first game and there will be endless talk about ''revenge'' for the Colchester game.

There will be complaints about the new seating arrangements.

We will win the first game by a hefty margin and the papers will be fulll of originial headlines about Canaries being top of the perch.

Crook will return to Australia

We will have a home draw against a lowly team in the League Cup and people will start saying what a waste of money the extra seats were.

A Premiership manager will be sacked and Lambert will be linked with the job.

Crook will return from Australia

The River end will make some noise*

* I made that bit up