Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Looks like we need to start searching for a Keeper

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Its coming, i heard before last season was over that they wanted him closer to home and a mate of mine up there seemed to think a deal was done to send him on loan somewhere else closer to home because of the travelling[/quote]M''boro ?Darren Randolph or Lee Camp anyone ?[/quote]

Sheff utd he seemed to think

[/quote]So really this is all based on a rumour from a mate?The story in the Pinkun states that they are in no rush to get anything sorted, which is common sense really because if they loan him out now, and one of their other keepers picks up an injury in pre season, then they''ll be looking for a loan themselves.Like I said, if it goes wrong and we have to play Rudd it really wouldn''t be the end of the world.[/quote]And if he gets injured/goes away on international duty, then what? Play Steer? My dick is bigger than him.[/quote]No, its not, is it?

Obviously you would sign some experienced goalkeeping cover in case Rudd loses form or in case of injury. However the point still stands. Whilst Rudd is not at the same level as Forster at the moment he can definitely do a job like he has done this season when called upon. If Alex Smithies at Huddersfield can be playing 40/50 games a season there is no reason why Rudd can''t.