Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Today's the day to party

Even the weather couldn''t dampen today''s celebrations!

I may be in the Nelson after the game. In fact I''m sure I''ll be in there after the game. 1 of the many stops on our promo party pub crawl!!

OTBC!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Just leaving for the party.......[/quote]Weathers crap in Norwich, bring a coat![st]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, it''s here folks. Enjoy the celebrations and maybe I''ll see some of you in The Nelson before the game. Wahoo!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

A load of us will be in Roccos (across the road next to Mercy). Cheaper booze and more space as well as infinitely quicker service. Well worth a try.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, it''s here folks. Enjoy the celebrations and maybe I''ll see some of you in The Nelson before the game. Wahoo!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

A load of us will be in Roccos (across the road next to Mercy). Cheaper booze and more space as well as infinitely quicker service. Well worth a try.

[/quote]Where you going after? Pre match is scupperred for me as my kids want to be in their seats for 2:15 to see the presentations.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"]Well, it''s here folks. Enjoy the celebrations and maybe I''ll see some of you in The Nelson before the game. Wahoo!! [<:o)]

See you there, I have even bought one of those annoying bloody air horns, for when they take a corner or free kick, we have an abundance of beach balls and Party poppers, have been planning this party in the Barclay all season.  

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where you going after? Pre match is scupperred for me as my kids want to be in their seats for 2:15 to see the presentations.
[/quote]

CTID and I plus wives will defo be in the Nelson afterwards. Really looking forward to meeting. You can check my good looks on Facebook!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where you going after? Pre match is scupperred for me as my kids want to be in their seats for 2:15 to see the presentations.[/quote]

CTID and I plus wives will defo be in the Nelson afterwards. Really looking forward to meeting. You can check my good looks on Facebook!

[/quote]Yep, have mailed you on there! The Nelson after it is then!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry guys, can''t make it beforehand, meeting others in another location, but might be able to meet after, is it the Nelson?[/quote]Looks like its the big Pink ''un message board meet up in the Nelson after the match then!![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Just leaving for the party.......[/quote]Weathers crap in Norwich, bring a coat![st][/quote]That''s what I like about you Morty.. you''re a considerate chap...You even go the step further to demonstrate with a picture as to what type of crap weather we''re having.

That''s it, rub it in why don''t you all....Enjoy yourselves and make plenty of noise! See you all next season! [:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Just leaving for the party.......[/quote]Weathers crap in Norwich, bring a coat![st][/quote]That''s what I like about you Morty.. you''re a considerate chap...You even go the step further to demonstrate with a picture as to what type of crap weather we''re having.[/quote]Its the closest icon I could find to "light drizzle"[:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s it, rub it in why don''t you all....

Enjoy yourselves and make plenty of noise! See you all next season! [:D]
[/quote]

I''ll raise a glass to you mate!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s it, rub it in why don''t you all....

Enjoy yourselves and make plenty of noise! See you all next season! [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cheers!"

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s it, rub it in why don''t you all....Enjoy yourselves and make plenty of noise! See you all next season! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Cheers Rob, I feel my support from afar has been crucial to Norwich City''s season, I should be there lifting that trophy for them... [;)]