Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Rain rain rain, 2nd Cricket game of the season....

Oh, well, to Carrow road!!(I love my cricket but even God thinks it should be called off for the Carrow Road party!)

[quote user="AndyJR"]Oh, well, to Carrow road!!

(I love my cricket but even God thinks it should be called off for the Carrow Road party!)
[/quote]

Also just got a txt that my game is off. Who do you play for? What league?

Rackheath Philip - We''re not Alliance league but we love a game of Cricket and a beer afterwards!  Who do you play for? 

[quote user="AndyJR"]Rackheath Philip - We''re not Alliance league but we love a game of Cricket and a beer afterwards!  Who do you play for? 
[/quote]

I play for Hales, Were in Alliance div 1.  Gutted I dont have a ticket for todays game though!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Rackheath Philip - We''re not Alliance league but we love a game of Cricket and a beer afterwards!  Who do you play for?  [/quote]

I play for Hales, Were in Alliance div 1.  Gutted I dont have a ticket for todays game though!

[/quote]League, Alliance, EAPL - we just want a game don''t we!! :)

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Rackheath Philip - We''re not Alliance league but we love a game of Cricket and a beer afterwards!  Who do you play for? 
[/quote]

[/quote]
League, Alliance, EAPL - we just want a game don''t we!! :)
[/quote]

Its annoying when ur ready to go and about to walk out of the door and your told its off. Got a day infront of the radio / tele now!  F1 qualification, Norwich on the radio, soccer saturday, and then the 20 20 in the evening!