Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Is there any chance Leeds will choke today?

[quote user="Nonki"]Possible Scenario:

Leeds lose 1-0 ; Millwall draw 0-0

Same points, same goal difference.

[/quote]

so Millwall go up as win on head to head games (they won both)...a very happy outcome. [Y]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]How you can concentrate on finding the funny pics is beyond me EM? if that playlist was getting spun in my house i''d either have to go and sit in the shed or start flicking the trip switches on the power supply! [8] [N][/quote]Hey, these are my favourite songs!!Not really, obviously, its just a delightfully random playlist I''ve got on the go to help me through my final days of uni work... keep watching, its only going to get worse, in a good way...

Best prepare ourselves.

Our Championship presentation will get buried under the inevitable Leeds love-in from the national media when they gain promotion.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

[quote user="Nonki"]Possible Scenario:

Leeds lose 1-0 ; Millwall draw 0-0

Same points, same goal difference.

[/quote]

so Millwall go up as win on head to head games (they won both)...a very happy outcome. [Y]

[/quote]

It would be on goals scored surely?  In which case Leeds would just pip them. But if Leeds lost 1-0 and Millwall drew 2-2 (or whatever they needed to level the goals scored column) then that would be different.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Best prepare ourselves.

Our Championship presentation will get buried under the inevitable Leeds love-in from the national media when they gain promotion.[/quote]Yeah I know.It shouldn''t annoy me, but it more than likely will.

Leeds United one more year,one more year,one more year,Leeds United one more year,Stay in League One.

Leeds just went 1-1 but Millwall just went 2-1, Millwall in pole position with 30 minutes left! 15 minutes ago Charlton had their noses in front. Thankfully NCFC aren''t involved in this!