Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Theory on today

Now I have had a few sherbets but I believe we lost on purpose today. Why? well, If we had won, there was every chance of a mass pitch invasion, resulting in many fans being banned, So the loss today took the sting out of the tails, And no D/D''s being cancelled LOL   

I guess that the rain and the cold temps. were ordered fror the same reason. I was close to going home after 60 mins of play I was that cold & wet.

[quote user="K Lo"]I guess that the rain and the cold temps. were ordered fror the same reason. I was close to going home after 60 mins of play I was that cold & wet.[/quote]

where do you sit then?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="K Lo"]I guess that the rain and the cold temps. were ordered fror the same reason. I was close to going home after 60 mins of play I was that cold & wet.[/quote]

where do you sit then?

[/quote]

In a seat, I would guess.  However I may be wrong, he may sit on the stairs.....

[quote user="pete_norw"]Now I have had a few sherbets but I believe we lost on purpose today. Why? well, If we had won, there was every chance of a mass pitch invasion, resulting in many fans being banned, So the loss today took the sting out of the tails, And no D/D''s being cancelled LOL   [/quote]

I heard the same thing from other fans at the game!

The team certainly wern''t interested in trying to win the game!