Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Does The Substitution Mean Forster's Not Returning?

A strange substitution near the end of the game unless it was an opportunity to applaud a player who the club knows will not be returning.

I would imagine its Lambert just hedging his bets either way... gives Forster a decent send-off in case he isn''t able to return, if he can come back then no harm done... I''m sure there would be more complaints from the usual crew if he didn''t come back and we''d failed to give him a farewell...

If he is to return, there''s no way they would have already done a deal so obviously nothing is certain as of yet. I imagine he will come back next season anyway.

It was a nice chance for the fans to show their appreciation for what Fraser has done for the club.

Better than Roeder and his treatment of DH, thats for sure.

Could go a long way in getting Fraser Foster back next season.

On rodeo norfolk he said that he would most likely come back if he was given the chance but its down to Newcastle on that Decision and that he would love to come back to Norwich and it would be his first choice club to go back on loan too.

Not sure if it was just me, but Fraser looked to have a little niggle in the first half, so maybe that had something to do with it as well.He deserved the send off he got though. Future England No1 and personally he was my P.O.T.S.

That was Forsters goodbye......I was told this was going to happen before the game as a chance for him to get his moment {deservedly}, by a pal...didnt actually believe him till it happened.

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]

Gives Rudd another appearance for a medal

[/quote]Doubtful... Daley and Francombe got 1.....they havn''t played much....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Nothing to do with medals...the club decides who gets a medal.........it was a farewell and thanks moment.[/quote]

I''m told that there''s a fixed number of medals, so some will likely have to do without.

OTBC

Carlisle also subbed their keeper. just usual end of season stuff and nothing to be read into it.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Nothing to do with medals...the club decides who gets a medal.........it was a farewell and thanks moment.[/quote]

I''m told that there''s a fixed number of medals, so some will likely have to do without.

OTBC

[/quote]

The world and it''s auntie who has played this season got presented with a medal on the pitch.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

The world and it''s auntie who has played this season got presented with a medal on the pitch.

[/quote]

Not the world and his wife who constantly watch...?