Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Dont Go Ben

Dont Go BenWe Want You HereDont Go BenStay Another YearWe know that this will be heard by Ben Foster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.SING UP LADS n LASSIES

So instead of Fraser FORSTER you ''mis-typed'' BEN FOSTER........... [:|]I think you''ll find Old Trafford is that way......Don''t be fooled by the green and ''gold'' though..........[:|]

Not only that, our guy''s name sounds like a term used in a court case involving abduction or worse. He "forced ''er" into the car and drove away.

Its clearly a new rumour - hot on the heals of Ben Foster saying he wants to leave ManUre he is linked to another team in need of  a keeper and who have similar colours scarfs so he will feel at home,    Deal done by early Jul I had heard [;)]

[quote user="Getalife"]Dont Go Ben
We Want You Here
Dont Go Ben
Stay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Ben Foster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.
SING UP LADS n LASSIES
[/quote]

Are you on the right message board? You do know we support Norwich here don''t you?

I could understand getting the spelling wrong but the completely wrong christian name and surname is a little strange.

[quote user="Getalife"]We know that this will be heard by Ben Foster if it is sung loud enough [/quote]Credit to the Barclay crowd.. but I doubt we can make enough noise to be heard in Manchester.

lol.

Wow, must have been one hell of an all-night bender if you woke up thinking big Fraser was in fact Ben Foster!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I hope Wayne stays too.[/quote]**Feeds you the line**Wayne?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I hope Wayne stays too.[/quote]**Feeds you the line**Wayne?[/quote]He must mean Shrek..... [;)]Or Carr.........

It''s the wrong bloody song anyway. [:P]At Bristol Rovers it went : Fraser Forster one more year, one more year, one more yearFraster Forster one more yearStay at Norwich.[Y]

[quote user="Getalife"]Dont Go Ben
We Want You Here
Dont Go Ben
Stay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Ben Foster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.
SING UP LADS n LASSIES
[/quote]

There was me thinking that this was a personal appeal to me (my name is Ben) to renew my season ticket for next season.

Excuse me sunshine didnt you mean to writeDont Go FraserWe Want You HereDont Go FraserStay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Fraser Forster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.SING UP LADS n LASSIES...........................Hey! After this  error stricken Bum posting he is likely to laugh all the way home to Tyneside

Well that will probably be Wayne Hoolahan then, keeping in line with the original poster. At least 2 of the letters in the christian name are the same.

[quote user="Getalife"]Excuse me sunshine didnt you mean to writeDont Go FraserWe Want You HereDont Go FraserStay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Fraser Forster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.SING UP LADS n LASSIES...........................Hey! After this  error stricken Bum posting he is likely to laugh all the way home to Tyneside[/quote]I can garuantee you, 100% that this is not the song sung. It was the version I posted earlier.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Getalife"]We know that this will be heard by Ben Foster if it is sung loud enough [/quote]Credit to the Barclay crowd.. but I doubt we can make enough noise to be heard in Manchester.

[/quote]most of the utd fans live in Taverham anyway....

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Getalife"]Excuse me sunshine didnt you mean to write

Dont Go Fraser
We Want You Here
Dont Go Fraser
Stay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Fraser Forster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.
SING UP LADS n LASSIES
Hey! After this  error stricken Bum posting he is likely to laugh all the way home to Tyneside[/quote]

I can garuantee you, 100% that this is not the song sung. It was the version I posted earlier.
[/quote]

WHOOOOOSH - the sound of irony flying over Brenda''s head

Dont Go Frank
We Want You Here
Dont Go Frank
Stay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Frank Lampard if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns to manage Celtic.
SING UP LADS n LASSIES

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Getalife"]Excuse me sunshine didnt you mean to writeDont Go FraserWe Want You HereDont Go FraserStay Another Year

We know that this will be heard by Fraser Forster if it is sung loud enough and wil most certainly influence whether or not he returns.SING UP LADS n LASSIES...........................Hey! After this  error stricken Bum posting he is likely to laugh all the way home to Tyneside[/quote]I can garuantee you, 100% that this is not the song sung. It was the version I posted earlier. [/quote]

WHOOOOOSH - the sound of irony flying over Brenda''s head

[/quote]I apologise if this was the version sung. Really, was it? [:|] Because I am certain we sung the other one at Rovers last week, and almost certain we sung it today too.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

The two of us need look no more

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee''veeeeee

Both found what we are looking

Foooooooooooooooooooooorrrr