Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

***Norwich V Carlisle Unofficial Match Thread***

Me as well,didn''t even try to get ticket as only a member. Anyway she-ite start[:S]

Who cares? I know it''s embarrasing but I think that our players are relaxing a bit too much as we are already champions

See if  they''ve got the balls for a comeback in this game where''s nothing''s at stake. That would show us that they really want to play for NCFC!!!!

seems like we are already on the beach...but by the way we are passing/crossing I think we are actually playing with one of the beach balls that has drifted on the pitch.

come of lads...forget the factor 5 and start playing with a mitre delta size 5 please.

LEEDS PLAYER SENT OFF! GET IN!

I am here, I''m just sulking a little bit... I know we''re losing and sound shite, but I''d still rather be there at Carrow Road celebrating than sat here at this laptop writing a report on heavy metal pollution in marine organisms... [|-)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I am here, I''m just sulking a little bit... I know we''re losing and sound shite, but I''d still rather be there at Carrow Road celebrating than sat here at this laptop writing a report on heavy metal pollution in marine organisms... [|-)]
[/quote]

...AND STILL LISTENING TO BAD MUSIC! hehehehe

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I am here, I''m just sulking a little bit... I know we''re losing and sound shite, but I''d still rather be there at Carrow Road celebrating than sat here at this laptop writing a report on heavy metal pollution in marine organisms... [|-)][/quote]Yeah, you''re telling me! [8-)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I am here, I''m just sulking a little bit... I know we''re losing and sound shite, but I''d still rather be there at Carrow Road celebrating than sat here at this laptop writing a report on heavy metal pollution in marine organisms... [|-)][/quote]Together in Electric Dreams - Phil OAKEY & Giorgio Moroder..........Silly Last.FM.............Top Tune though!! [Y]

Oops, that''s not Last.fm, that''s my iTunes... I downloaded it in some big 80s album, hadn''t even noticed the error... its a great tune!Great to see Leeds down to 10, they''re really going to bottle it aren''t they!! [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Oops, that''s not Last.fm, that''s my iTunes... I downloaded it in some big 80s album, hadn''t even noticed the error... its a great tune!Great to see Leeds down to 10, they''re really going to bottle it aren''t they!! [:D][/quote]You should have kept quiet. I was trying to avoid blaming you...... [;)]

Can''t believe we are losing at home to Carlisle.  Can''t help but feel we are going to struggle next season.  Lambo will have about £2.50 to spend on players and will have to work miracles.[:(]

Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no differenceLambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the groundIt is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride

[quote user="CJ"]Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no differenceLambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the groundIt is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride[/quote]I''m sure others will echo these words......Go forth and multiply you bin-licking cretin!

Think you are on wrong forum such intellect is found only in Leeds fans so please go there instead you will be amongst your own kindI suspect Lambert will be echoing my words in the changing room afterwards

[quote user="CJ"]Think you are on wrong forum such intellect is found only in Leeds fans so please go there instead you will be amongst your own kindI suspect Lambert will be echoing my words in the changing room afterwards [/quote]If you really think that, then you''re far dumber than I took you for.......Would you like me to use less syllables so you can understand???Prick......

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CJ"]Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no differenceLambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the groundIt is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride[/quote]I''m sure others will echo these words......Go forth and multiply you bin-licking cretin![/quote]Pesonally, that''s the last thing i''d encourage it to do, though i do agree with the latter sentiment. [Y]I must admit however, i feel a tad underwhelmed today unfortunately, as a Norwich loss is not a result easily swallowed even at the best of times. But when you think of the squad in the context of this whole season, they''ve simply been exceptional.

[quote user="CJ"]Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no difference

Lambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship

I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping

Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the ground

It is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride
[/quote]

You on a wind up???

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="CJ"]Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no differenceLambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the groundIt is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride[/quote]

You on a wind up???

[/quote]Probably not. Even 9 points clear of second place, some people just cant help themselves.

[quote user="CJ"]Could not get ticket now feel lucky what a pathetic performance and even half time team talk made no difference

Lambert must be joking if he thinks this squad will survive in the Championship

I would say most of midfield needs to go only Hools worth keeping

Only Norwich could perform so poorly and then parade a cup around the ground

It is not the losing any team can lose on the day is the complete lack of pride
[/quote]

Bloody hell just a bit OTT. [:|]