Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

League One Manager Of The Season ?

Not sure when it is announced on the subject of this does anyone else worry that the league may give it to Grayson. Obviously you would think Lambert would deserve it but knowing the league they will just give it to Grayson as its Leeds and ther such a big club and all the usual bollocks

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Not sure when it is announced on the subject of this does anyone else worry that the league may give it to Grayson. Obviously you would think Lambert would deserve it but knowing the league they will just give it to Grayson as its Leeds and ther such a big club and all the usual bollocks[/quote]Not really, unless they throw in beating Man U in the cup.

Paul Ince deserves it in my eyes. Inhereted a difficult job and was unlucky in the end.

my top 3.

1. Paul Ince

2. Simon Grayson (lower budget and higher pressure than PL at Norwich)

3. Paul Lambert

It''ll end up being Grayson for the wonderful job he''s done at Leeds, then comes Pardew who despite the millions he has to spend still only unluckily missed out on the play offs and then to rond off the top three you may as well give it to Aidy Boothroyd for the improvement they have shown since the start of the season...

In all seriousness I think there can only be one winner and if Paul Lambert does not win there is something massivelt wrong.

[quote user="jew"]

Paul Ince deserves it in my eyes. Inhereted a difficult job and was unlucky in the end.

my top 3.

1. Paul Ince

2. Simon Grayson (lower budget and higher pressure than PL at Norwich)

3. Paul Lambert

[/quote]

you can''t f****** be serious! Paul Ince the man who inherited a team who finished third last season! and now where are they?