Sign in to follow this  
Iceland_Canary

This summer

Now that this season is over we must look forward to next season, and to stay alive this summer we‘ll need some paper plane games and some transfer speculation.

We have good up and coming goalkeepers (Jed Steer and Declan Rudd) so signing a keeper would be an error. But another season of Fraser Forster would not do us any harm, he has been astronimically vital for us this year, so it is pivotal to get him back.

We have adequate players in our full back positions, although an already mentioned Ian Harte would be a thrilling signing.

In the heart of our defence we have Michael Nelson, Gary Doherty, Zak Whitbread and Jens Berthel Askou, although Mickey Spillane can also play there. If we can stay injury free that is good enough. Although it would not be harmful to sign a good Championship level defender, f.x. Jason Shackell back from Wolves.

In midfield we should get rid of Matthew Gill, Owain Tudor-Jones, Paul McVeigh. I feel a new midfielder would be good for the side, and I think it should be someone on the right side, f.x. Emil Hallfreðsson who has been a key player for Barnsley this season, on loan from Reggina. A cracking winger.

In our striking position Jamie Cureton needs to go ASAP. I think Paul Lambert is the right man to revive Elliots goalscoring form, and if that is possible he would be a big threat at Championship level. I also think a player like Morison from Millwall would be good.

Ins:

Fraser Forster, Ian Harte, Jason Shackell, Emil Hallfreðsson, Steve Morison

Outs:

Michael Rose, Matthew Gill, Owain Tudor-Jones, Paul McVeigh, James Cureton.

This summer is time for relaxation and enjoying some lovely weather I hope. I''ll let Lambo and co do the business. [:)]

This summer is time for relaxation and enjoying some lovely weather I hope. I''ll let Lambo and co do the business. [:)]

[quote user="Iceland_Canary"]Now that this season is over we must look forward to next season, and to stay alive this summer we‘ll need some paper plane games and some transfer speculation. We have good up and coming goalkeepers (Jed Steer and Declan Rudd) so signing a keeper would be an error. But another season of Fraser Forster would not do us any harm, he has been astronimically vital for us this year, so it is pivotal to get him back. We have adequate players in our full back positions, although an already mentioned Ian Harte would be a thrilling signing. In the heart of our defence we have Michael Nelson, Gary Doherty, Zak Whitbread and Jens Berthel Askou, although Mickey Spillane can also play there. If we can stay injury free that is good enough. Although it would not be harmful to sign a good Championship level defender, f.x. Jason Shackell back from Wolves. In midfield we should get rid of Matthew Gill, Owain Tudor-Jones, Paul McVeigh. I feel a new midfielder would be good for the side, and I think it should be someone on the right side, f.x. Emil Hallfreðsson who has been a key player for Barnsley this season, on loan from Reggina. A cracking winger. In our striking position Jamie Cureton needs to go ASAP. I think Paul Lambert is the right man to revive Elliots goalscoring form, and if that is possible he would be a big threat at Championship level. I also think a player like Morison from Millwall would be good. Ins: Fraser Forster, Ian Harte, Jason Shackell, Emil Hallfreðsson, Steve Morison Outs: Michael Rose, Matthew Gill, Owain Tudor-Jones, Paul McVeigh, James Cureton.[/quote]

Not far out though I''d keep Gill!

[quote] user="i want morty''s babies!"]Please put a plug in your volcano then I can go on holiday without worry, thanks[/quote]

Please stop voting that idiot called Gordon Brown. And I''m afraid the volcano could also stop my holiday plan.

Good time to take my mind off city for a bit this summer i believe. Its the world cup and its come to the time where I start to feel that England can win the world cup. They will let us down in the usual fashion and then I can start worrying about norwich again

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Good time to take my mind off city for a bit this summer i believe. Its the world cup and its come to the time where I start to feel that England can win the world cup. They will let us down in the usual fashion and then I can start worrying about norwich again
[/quote]

Its alright for you sitting in you armchair and cans of lager, I will be out there in all that heat getting a suntan and coming home without the cup is not money well spent, Just as well we got a cup yesterday