Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Robert Pires

Yeah, yeah, Karim Benzema has been rubbish this season, and Real Madrid wanna offload, what do we all reckon? [^o)]

Pires would be nice but as he''s getting on a bit he could be injury prone...lets get Overmarrs in to cover him...or maybe anders limpar?

Marco Gabbiadini?

I remember Sunderland at home, 1st day of the season 1990 or 91 I think, he was outstanding and scored a cracker, may even have score 2 that day, not sure...he was superb.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]These players are all to expensive/good for Norwich. Please can you be more realistic in your wishlists. Thanks[/quote]Look out! Whooosh - over the top of Clean Shirt''s head. [:O][:D]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]These players are all to expensive/good for Norwich. Please can you be more realistic in your wishlists. Thanks[/quote]

Lol...

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]These players are all to expensive/good for Norwich. Please can you be more realistic in your wishlists. Thanks[/quote]

ok. Steve Claridge!

Someone like him will probably want 1 million a minute for his services. disgusting how much these over the hill players want.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Had a mare there. Thought you were calling me steve claridge for some reason. Yes he would be acceptable[/quote]

...we could partner him up front with Chris Kamara...with Tony Cottee on the bench?

(sorry, i''m just seeing how daft this already very daft thread can go...NCFC 47 started it - literally!)

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]These players are all to expensive/good for Norwich. Please can you be more realistic in your wishlists. Thanks[/quote]Grant Holts twice the player of Eto''o

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Jas dont be silly no he isnt. And I reckon I would go for Winston Bogarde as a strike partner[/quote]

he was a defender

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Jas dont be silly no he isnt. And I reckon I would go for Winston Bogarde as a strike partner[/quote]

he was a defender

[/quote]

He was an actor?[^o)]

Exactly he was shit as a defender. Now it seems obvious to me that this is because he was played in the wrong position. Striker is his new role. sign him up Lambo No need to thank me