Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Upper Barclay DU

To the 2 lads who actually sing and try to the others going (about 4 or 5 rows up from the black barrier), I salute you. If we keep on trying eventually we''ll get a few more on board. Why is it that the Upper is so quiet yet the lower is as rowdy as anything?

[quote user="Captain Holt"]To the 2 lads who actually sing and try to the others going (about 4 or 5 rows up from the black barrier), I salute you. If we keep on trying eventually we''ll get a few more on board. Why is it that the Upper is so quiet yet the lower is as rowdy as anything?[/quote]

I know what you mean, I think its something to do with the average age. [:$]

One ginger lad dressed as Lambo and the other chap a couple of rows behind, teenager with glasses? If it is then good on them, they helped raise the atmosphere.

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]To the 2 lads who actually sing and try to the others going (about 4 or 5 rows up from the black barrier), I salute you. If we keep on trying eventually we''ll get a few more on board. Why is it that the Upper is so quiet yet the lower is as rowdy as anything?[/quote]

I know what you mean, I think its something to do with the average age. [:$]

[/quote]
We talking coffin dodgers or whipper snappers?

its got nothin to do with age im 45 and never stop singin in lower block E. its just the way people are. i grew up in barclay and i dont think i could sit in another area and that includes upper.