Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

IM ABSOULUTELY GUTTED............

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

That leeds got promoted. After this season i have grown to despise the dirty yorkshire scum bags, to the point that today has put a dampener on my season!! I really didnt want them to go up.

[/quote]I''m exactly the same mate!

I''m not happy about it either, but they did what they had to do...It felt like losing to the scum yesterday evening... but after a night''s sleep I reckon they deserved it over the course of the season.SMILE cause we are the champions!

They have done it the hard way and the size of the club deserve to be playing at a higher level. To be honest i mainly concentrate upon what we do rather than other clubs. I would expect them to kick on now and get stronger which hopefully should be the same story for us

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]They have done it the hard way and the size of the club deserve to be playing at a higher level.[/quote]Only if they have earned it.  And they have because they finished second.  The ''size of the club'' is not relevant at all.  Nobody has a divine right to play at a higher level.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha. Enjoy the summer looking forward to our next trip.[/quote]

Must be nice to come somewhere clean.

Fair play to em. They did what they needed to do. All I''m bothered about is we went up as champions. Who comes up with us is irrelevant if you ask me. They''ve earned their place in the Championship at the third time of trying and I''m sure they''ll enjoy it.